It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dennymos: LightFish (STEAM)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.
thiagovscoelho: I want it!
PM sent
penumbren: I have a Witcher 2 gift code that expires 12/31. First to reply with +10 rep can have it. :)
I'd want to give it to a friend of mine. Could I have it?
penumbren: I have a Witcher 2 gift code that expires 12/31. First to reply with +10 rep can have it. :)
DracoMagister: I'd want to give it to a friend of mine. Could I have it?
Ask him to sign up then reply here would be faster i think
high rated
Victim of Xen (STEAM)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
DracoMagister: I'd want to give it to a friend of mine. Could I have it?
Shaaka: Ask him to sign up then reply here would be faster i think
He doesn't have any rep, because he have just started using GOG a few days ago.
Shaaka: Ask him to sign up then reply here would be faster i think
DracoMagister: He doesn't have any rep, because he have just started using GOG a few days ago.
I'm fine with it being gifted. I would just hate for it to expire without being used. :) PM sent.
high rated
Deus Ex - The Fall (Steam Key)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
Ungunbu: Deus Ex - The Fall (Steam Key)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
I want it

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
Ungubu, what do you make of this game? I've bought it when it first came out, played through the first area and stopped. Does it get any better later on?
Jasioar: I've got Witcher 2, Age of Wonders and Dungeon Keeper to give away with Age of Wonders and Witcher 2 expiring. First to reply can have their pick.
Thank you for the key :) received and redeemed. Happy holidays!
Jasioar: snip with Age of Wonders and Witcher 2 expiring. snip
Are you sure AOW expires? That would be the first sale associated expiring key I know of. If it does, please let the date be known here

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
Kronos_: I want it
Key sent.

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
revanbh: Ungubu, what do you make of this game? I've bought it when it first came out, played through the first area and stopped. Does it get any better later on?
I'm sorry but I didn't play it.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by Ungunbu
Ungunbu: Key sent.
Thank you!
revanbh: Ungubu, what do you make of this game? I've bought it when it first came out, played through the first area and stopped. Does it get any better later on?
The major drawback of this game is that it's short. (I think the devs are planning to release a second episode or something). Also if you compare it to the DXHR you will find it a bit simplistic (which makes sense since it was not made for PC originally)
Other than that, it is an enjoyable game, with a new plot that is parallel to the DXHR, new characters, new locations, the same graphics (if not better) and the same augs. I might say that some areas are better designed than the DXHR, especially the drug lab location.
I have IG gift-links for the following 3 games:

AfterFall Insanity - Extended Edition (Steam)
Frozen Hearth (Steam)
Realms Of The Haunting (Steam)

I'm not sure if they are still valid - I *think* i might have given them to friends but i can't remember and they still show as unredeemed on my IG profile.

Just reply if you wanna try your luck with one of them. :D