It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ahh too late for me, game looks funny :)
superstande apparently received a Tropico 3 code from roelibex so my code is still up for grabs.

Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition (Humble Gift Link)

Still available for anyone who missed Humble Bundle's last free game and is first to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
high rated
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura) for the first who wants it.

EDIT: gone
Post edited October 01, 2014 by DeMignon
DeMignon: Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura) for the first who wants it.
I actually eyed this for a while, but is it any good?
high rated
Bioshock 2 Steam key

First to reply with "Would you kindly?" gets it!
Prah: Bioshock 2 Steam key

Would you kindly?

Would you kindly? :)

briareoushex: Would you kindly?
PM is sent!
briareoushex: Would you kindly?
Prah: PM is sent!
Thank you!
Alterego1972: Too late ^^
Where you looking for Hyper Fighters? I've got an extra steam key for this one if you want it.
DeMignon: Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura) for the first who wants it.
BlackThorny: I actually eyed this for a while, but is it any good?
Haven't played it myself, but the Desura rating is rather good, Steam reviews are okay, I think it looks refreshing retro and it's supposed to be short (a one-day-game). I think it's worth a try. Just post or PM, if you'd like to have it.
ok this is probably a stupid question but... what's the meaning of the title of this 3d?
Alterego1972: Too late ^^
blarth: Where you looking for Hyper Fighters? I've got an extra steam key for this one if you want it.
Hello !
Indeed, I was looking for Hyper Fighters, if you want I can trade with you
Ungunbu: ok this is probably a stupid question but... what's the meaning of the title of this 3d?
I literally have NO idea what you just said. The title of the... thread? Well, go look at the OP.
hmm, now that I've read the opening thread I'm puzzled - why don't xckx get the missing games from his gog collection?
Considering the amount he has given in this thread alone, I doubt he should have any trouble acquiring the rest?