It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think the game is not available at all. It is some weird Humble Bundle glitch cause I shouldn't have been able to make a gift link in the first place.
Azrael360: I hope it works for you... (check PM).
justaquickie: not available in my country, thanks anyway
(:P)

As it seems it works only for Russia, I will send the gift link from astand (the original gifter, all thanks goes to him), to the next person that lives in Russian Federation who wants the game.

EDIT:
As astand said, maybe the link is glitched... Just in case it doesn't work, even in Russia (:P)
Post edited July 30, 2014 by Azrael360
high rated
Hitman: Codename 47 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Azrael360: (:P)

As it seems it works only for Russia, I will send the gift link from astand (the original gifter, all thanks goes to him), to the next person that lives in Russian Federation who wants the game.

EDIT:
As astand said, maybe the link is glitched... Just in case it doesn't work, even in Russia (:P)
If you (and astand) don't mind - I'd like to give it a try. If this is a regional restriction (very doubtful), I may be able to activate it - I'm not from Russia, but usually regional restrictions cover RU+CIS.
Just saw xckx avatar :D
xckx: Hitman: Codename 47 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

Spectrum give to me the second one, but problably its better start the franchise for this one, so i want it!

Thanks both for give me a chance for try this popular franchise!

i can leave a spare of Thief gold if someone are interested (sorry guys, betters games are coming soon)

A.Ryan: Spectrum give to me the second one, but problably its better start the franchise for this one, so i want it!

i can leave a spare of Thief gold if someone are interested (sorry guys, betters games are coming soon)
I want it, please.
high rated

A.Ryan: Spectrum give to me the second one, but problably its better start the franchise for this one, so i want it!

PM sent. Enjoy!

LesterKnight99: I want it, please.
Sorry for delay! PM sent!

LesterKnight99: I want it, please.
Thanks one more time!!
high rated
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

xckx: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

I want it
high rated
Aniki: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
low rated
Aniki: I want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you!
high rated
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Aniki: Thank you!
You're welcome.