It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: Thief (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
SpectrumX: I want it. New or Old? :)
Thief 2014
congrats spectrum
Just a quick question: How do I get the Steam codes?(AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD)
Is it from sites like Humble Bundle and GMG or can I get them from Steam?
And since Steam accepts Reais(brazilian currency) do I still need to unlock my credit card to buy there?
xckx: Thief 2014
Also, +1 to you Almighty Game Pope.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
low rated
SpectrumX: I want it. New or Old? :)
wow :D
l0rdtr3k: Just a quick question: How do I get the Steam codes?(AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD)
Is it from sites like Humble Bundle and GMG or can I get them from Steam?
And since Steam accepts Reais(brazilian currency) do I still need to unlock my credit card to buy there?
l0rdtr3k: Also, +1 to you Almighty Game Pope.
You can only get steam codes from third party sellers such as GMG. Humble bundle only provides gift links. Steam only sells steamgifts.

There are other payment methods such as paypal but it also requires a credit card. Paysafecards are another option but i dont know if those exist in your country
SpectrumX: wow :D
PM sent. Enjoy!
low rated
SpectrumX: wow :D
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you sir!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
SpectrumX: Thank you sir!
You're welcome.
justaquickie: congrats spectrum
Znáš film hluboko kopat? :)
But I can still buy from the Huble Store and gift the games that I buy,right?
justaquickie: You can only get steam codes from third party sellers such as GMG. Humble bundle only provides gift links. Steam only sells steamgifts.

There are other payment methods such as paypal but it also requires a credit card. Paysafecards are another option but i dont know if those exist in your country
low rated
l0rdtr3k: But I can still buy from the Huble Store and gift the games that I buy,right?
justaquickie: You can only get steam codes from third party sellers such as GMG. Humble bundle only provides gift links. Steam only sells steamgifts.

l0rdtr3k:
correct, there should be a gifting option when you checkout
justaquickie: congrats spectrum
SpectrumX: Znáš film hluboko kopat? :)
Nemyslím si, že tak
Post edited July 29, 2014 by justaquickie
l0rdtr3k: But I can still buy from the Huble Store and gift the games that I buy,right?

l0rdtr3k:
When you add something to your cart it will give the option to make it a gift purchase. It will send you a gift link.

Edit: Ninjad
Post edited July 29, 2014 by xckx
Thank you for your help mate.
justaquickie: correct, there should be a gifting option when you checkout
Nemyslím si, že tak
justaquickie: correct, there should be a gifting option when you checkout
SpectrumX: Znáš film hluboko kopat? :)
justaquickie: Nemyslím si, že tak
Proč používás google translator když píšeš česky? :) Kopat hluboko? :)

For all this post is Da Vinci Code :)
justaquickie: Nemyslím si, že tak
You're not really from Czech rep :p