It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:3349#Q&_^Q&Q#
Did you just google him after you found this out?
Maybe there's another deepdig around? Or it's just lag.
Spinorial: Hmm, are we looking at the same account? All I see is an empty account, not used in 4 years. I'd be interested to know where xckx sent his Skyrim gift and what came of that.
Christoph89:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004187104
Aha! How did you find this profile?
And that's a lot of alts.
Post edited July 24, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: Aha! How did you find this profile?
I think the same way as Christoph89, but picked another.
high rated
I did not know that multiple accounts can have the same name ;-) Sorry.
Christoph89: I did not know that multiple accounts can have the same name ;-) Sorry.
its possible, because steam register the accounts through e-mail in their databank.
apehater: its possible, because steam register the accounts through e-mail in their databank.
Can anyone give me a reason why someone would have a legitimate reason to have a lot of alts?
apehater: its possible, because steam register the accounts through e-mail in their databank.
Getcomposted: Can anyone give me a reason why someone would have a legitimate reason to have a lot of alts?
so far i dont see a single legitimate reason
Getcomposted: Can anyone give me a reason why someone would have a legitimate reason to have a lot of alts?
To have more odds of winning in giveaways or to ask a lot in the gifting thread maybe?
Edit: Oh legitimate, I don't know any then.
Post edited July 24, 2014 by GreenDigitalWolf
GreenDigitalWolf: To have more odds of winning in giveaways or to ask a lot in the gifting thread maybe?
i wouldnt put this reasons in the legitimate category.
GreenDigitalWolf: To have more odds of winning in giveaways or to ask a lot in the gifting thread maybe?
apehater: i wouldnt put this reasons in the legitimate category.
Yeah, I didn't read correctly. Read the edit in your reply d:
Getcomposted: Okay, let's get this thread sort of back on track.

First one to reply with "I actually do want this this game, and will at least try it out" gets: <span class="bold">Pressured</span> (Desura).

Also first to reply with "I play Nosgoth and will not trade this" gets: <span class="bold">Nosgoth Veteran Pack (DLC)</span> (Steam Humble link).

I would appreciate it if you not trade my gifts unless you actually need it for a specific trade and that you inform me as such.

If you're fussed about what happens to your game drops, perhaps something along this format will make it clear.
Unless you are akin to god-like xckx and put no conditions to your game drop. XD

[Edit for game taken.]
I play Nosgoth and will not trade this. I love the LoK mythos.
The only thing I can think of, and this is stretching it quite a lot, is if you want to segregate your gaming.
Say, for example, you're playing as a cute kawaii girl (or bunny) in some very weird online niche game, and in another name you're the Master Chief, willing and able to terminate with prejudice!

theslitherydeee: I play Nosgoth and will not trade this. I love the LoK mythos.
PM sent. Be happy!

A copy of Pressured (Desura) is still available. Please read my OP for how to claim this.
Post edited July 24, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: PM sent. Be happy!
Thanks. The pvp looks very promising.
So nobody wants Windforge then?