It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
xckx: PM for Banished sent to the winner Dennymos.

Enjoy.

Here is the next game.

<span class="bold">Double Dragon Trilogy</span> (Steam) ($5.99 = 100 rep required.)
Great game series. I will try my luck again with this.
Count me in for it. Thanks a bunch!

TinyE : link to one scam that you say i did ? if not please move along..
Stole rep ?! someones mad i see. I helped tons of goggers if you dont mind im near 1000 rep :)
I expect this post to be low-rated by leechers here as usual.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by swatkat
high rated

Enjoy.

Here is the next game.

<span class="bold">Double Dragon Trilogy</span> (Steam) ($5.99 = 100 rep required.)
swatkat: Great game series. I will try my luck again with this.
fuck off scammer
high rated

Enjoy.

Here is the next game.

Every time you ask for links you get several at which point you vanish for a few weeks only to come back and pretend the last conversation never happened.

Now take your bogus account and get the fuck out of here you worthless maggot fucking piece of shit.

But before you go kindly give back all the rep you stole from the legit users here fuck face.
tinyE: Every time you ask for links you get several at which point you vanish for a few weeks only to come back and pretend the last conversation never happened.

Now take your bogus account and get the fuck out of here you worthless maggot fucking piece of shit.

But before you go kindly give back all the rep you stole from the legit users here fuck face.
https://media.giphy.com/media/oSLxPXE38BTYA/giphy.gif

Wow there, where has this Clint TinyE Eastwood been hiding all this years?
tinyE: Every time you ask for links you get several at which point you vanish for a few weeks only to come back and pretend the last conversation never happened.

Cyraxpt: https://media.giphy.com/media/oSLxPXE38BTYA/giphy.gif

Wow there, where has this Clint TinyE Eastwood been hiding all this years?
Sorry. The gall of that guy just gets me so damn mad. It's like he's daring us not to go postal.

Hey! Are you trollbaiting without me?! I told you to start waiting for me, darn you!
I brought the flamethrower and everything!
Post edited January 29, 2016 by zeogold

zeogold: Hey! Are you trollbaiting without me?! I told you to start waiting for me, darn you!
I brought the flamethrower and everything!
You stole Crew's flamethrower? She's gonna be so pissed.

But I suggest we can the discussion now and let the pope get back to his giveaway.
low rated

Enjoy.

Here is the next game.

I would like to have it. I already purchased Double Dragon Neon on Steam.
This would bring me back nostalgia and good old times.
+1 for pope
The_Shape is on the scammer list. "Suspected" so do as you wish.
tinyE: The_Shape is on the scammer list. "Suspected" so do as you wish.
There is nothing "suspect" about it IMO, you think its just a coincidence that the same alt accounts keep showing up one after the other every time there are Steam keys up for grabs?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post11428

I am really glad to see the Pope back like everyone else is, but I knew what was going to happen once xckx decided to start offering Steam keys again on this thread. This will most likely end in mass downrepping and other nastiness just as before unless games are given regardless to the high rep alt accounts.
tinyE: The_Shape is on the scammer list. "Suspected" so do as you wish.
stg83: There is nothing "suspect" about it IMO, you think its just a coincidence that the same alt accounts keep showing up one after the other every time there are Steam keys up for grabs?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post11428

I am really glad to see the Pope back like everyone else is, but I knew what was going to happen once xckx decided to start offering Steam keys again on this thread. This will most likely end in mass downrepping and other nastiness just as before unless games are given regardless to the high rep alt accounts.
I agree stg83 but I'm going by what the official list says. As much as I would like to act to all of these guys the way I acted to swatkatt earlier, I'm going to try to be a little more by the book this time.

Believe me, no one is as pissed about these assholes coming in here as I am.
low rated
tinyE: snip
I think you are doing the exact same thing that drove away pope in the first place.

It seems like the thread has become less about giveaway and more about outing the scammers.

I am sure pope knows what he is doing and will give the games to those who truly deserve it.

Take your yapping somewhere else.
low rated
xckx: Here is the next game.

Double Dragon is too awesome. I would like to participate to the giveaway.
I have at home this controller : http://www.gaminggenerations.com/store/images/snes_pc_controller_pc_mac.jpg
tinyE: snip
tort1234: I for one just want to take a minute and thank you. The work you do in this thread, and others, to point out the scammers and leeches is priceless. I can't thank you enough and if you were here with me in person right now I'd give you a big wet kiss.

You're the best tinyE!
You're welcome!
Post edited January 30, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tort1234: I for one just want to take a minute and thank you. The work you do in this thread, and others, to point out the scammers and leeches is priceless. I can't thank you enough and if you were here with me in person right now I'd give you a big wet kiss.

You're the best tinyE!
tinyE: You're welcome!
STILL PISSED that you didnt get Banished with your alts : Zsolan and A.Ryan ?
Down-voting everyone and making psycho jokes only you laugh at ? Yep TinyE rules..