It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lazylazyjoe: ***@Blarth I'd like to try Battlepaths if you still have a key left.
Hi Lazylazyjoe. The key was for clickr. I gave it a shot and got lucky!
I didn't have clickr before this, so thank you.

Check your PM for a Battlepaths key. : )
Post edited March 27, 2015 by blarth
lazylazyjoe: ***@Blarth I'd like to try Battlepaths if you still have a key left.
blarth: Hi Lazylazyjoe. The key was for clickr. I gave it a shot and got lucky!
I didn't have clickr before this, so thank you.

Check your PM for a Battlepaths key. : )
Cool. Glad it worked out. And thank you for the key.
Daynov: I'd like to try it.
blarth: Keys PM'd. Have fun!
Awesome, thanks buddy! :)
high rated
First reply gets KnightShift for Steam.

Edit: No love for this one... i will drop it in the ninja threat....
Post edited April 04, 2015 by Christoph89
Christoph89: First reply gets KnightShift for Steam.
I don't want the game, just passing by to tell that I like your avi.
high rated
samurai_jazz (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+
Christoph89: First reply gets KnightShift for Steam.
I already have this game, but thank you for your generosity.
Ungunbu: samurai_jazz (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+
+1 I'd like this one if I may. In return I have a key for The Journey Down, and 2 keys for Retention reply to this post with

+5 rep

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+
Oathe: +1 I'd like this one if I may. In return I have a key for The Journey Down, and 2 keys for Retention reply to this post with

+5 rep
Wow, I'm short by 1! Otherwise I would have liked The Journey Down! XD
Oathe: +1 I'd like this one if I may. In return I have a key for The Journey Down, and 2 keys for Retention reply to this post with

+5 rep
I will take the key for The Journey Down if it is still available.

+5 rep
Elisebathe: I will take the key for The Journey Down if it is still available.
pm sent! Have fun.

+5 rep
SubjectLambda: Wow, I'm short by 1! Otherwise I would have liked The Journey Down! XD
post on the forum once a day, and or give something away now and again and your rep will sky rocket.
Post edited March 28, 2015 by Oathe
Oathe: post on the forum once a day, and or give something away now and again and your rep will sky rocket.
Thanks for the advice! :)

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+

+5 rep
It's yours, check your inbox.
Does anybody still need Canyon Capers? I've got some left over keys from some bundles for this one. No rep requirement for this since it was given away free a while back.
blarth: Does anybody still need Canyon Capers? I've got some left over keys from some bundles for this one. No rep requirement for this since it was given away free a while back.
Looks like an interesting platformer. I would like to give it a try if you still have copies of it left.

I still have a copy of VVVVVV (Steam - Humble Link) to give away.

Going to add Fallout: New Vegas (Steam Key) as well.

Reply with the one you want and please have 20+ rep.