It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm sorry to see you go, xckx, because watching your generosity since I first became active in the forums has always been inspiring. Thank you once again for the games you have gifted to me and to everyone else. You'll be missed!
penumbren: I'm sorry to see you go, xckx, because watching your generosity since I first became active in the forums has always been inspiring. Thank you once again for the games you have gifted to me and to everyone else. You'll be missed!
well I mean he won't give games away anymore but he could still visit the forums (though I don't remember seeing him much outside of this thread)
Thank you very much for all you offered. I have been given some pretty interesting games which I have enjoyed a lot. Too bad you have been driven out of your very own thread.
Thanks Pope for the giveaways! Guys! You did it...... You managed to shut down this thread and its main contributor, good work=)))) Now lets all head towards the Ninja thread and do the same there with our greed and stupidity and then hopefully everyone adopts the tbobbbbb giveaway rules/system.
So the f* scammers finally made The Pope angry... Well done, idiots! You reap what you sow (¬_¬)

Thanks for all the gifts, xckx! And I totally agree with you, this place doesn't deserve your generosity ever again. Too many leechers and abusive scammers set loose in this place without proper moderation. A sad ending for this good thread and another bad chapter in the GOG forums history.

Although, keeping away the gifts doesn't mean you can't stay for the chat... ;)
Best wishes for you, as always. Cheers!
Thank you for your generosity xckx. I've been seeing it since I joined the forums, and I'm sorry ungrateful people pushed you away. <3
Thank you for your enormous generosity xckx, you will surely be missed here, however I hope you wont left the forum entirely?

Half of the games were moved to take-one-giveaway-one thread and the community version of it so still up for grabs are:

leon30: For celebration of my recent Birthday here are some games for you:
All Steam, unless otherwise noted.
- One game per person, for now;
- Positive rep (or some established community member should vouch for you);
- Join date august 2015 or earlier;
- Don't PM me. Ask by replying to this post, here;
- Do whatever you want with the games (play/gift/trade etc.).

Commando Jack
Space Hack
My Lands: Miner's Luck - Starter DLC Pack
PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks DLC
Magicka Wizard Wars - Paradox Playtpus Robe DLC
Post edited September 26, 2015 by leon30
xckx: ...
Very sad to see you go, xckx. Just like penumbren mentioned, your thread was a cornerstone here that I will always remember fondly. I hope the forums on Gog will one day regain the composure and character they once had.
Post edited September 26, 2015 by chadjenofsky
xckx: ...
chadjenofsky: Very sad to see you go, xckx. Just like penumbren mentioned, your thread was a cornerstone here that I will always remember fondly. I hope the forums on Gog will one day regain the composure and character they once had.
Or get moderatos to BANHAMMER this type of behavior...
Thanks xckx for your generosity ! I enjoyed the couple of games I received from you (the best remains Call of Cthulhu The Wasteland).
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
xckx: I am fed up with worrying about who is a scammer and who is not?
I can totally understand that. I stopped giving away Steam keys on GOG for the same reason.

Now that i don't have to worry about all that scammer crap anymore i just enjoy browsing the forums and i hope it will be the same for you. ;)
xckx: I will give these final codes to those who asked and I will not be posting any more games to give away. I am done. Have a good life people.
Thank you for your generosity, xckx (must have been more than a thousand games that you've given away)!

But I think you made the right decision to stop for the moment. When I look at the last few pages of this thread, most of the games went to one leecher with a lot of artificially uprepped alt account (you can easily recognize them when the account is just a few months old and has a rep of 100+ without any real forum activity). I stopped giving keys openly for the same reasons (but still do ninja gifting for community members I know).

Hope it will be possible to establish a thread like this in the future again (without single individuals exploiting the generosity of the gifters).
Post edited September 27, 2015 by PaterAlf
high rated
mchack: I want it :) Thanks :D
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thanks alot! For all you've done here in this thread and of course for Chronicles of a Dark Lord! :D
(also PM sent :P)
high rated
First off, thanks for everyone's support in my decision to stop posting games in this thread. Now then, I want to say that my post of frustration was uncalled for and I apologize for the language I used in it. My frustration ultimately stemmed from getting PM's and replies from almost every game I gave away that this person is scammer, that person is an alt of scammer, don't give them games, etc. But I want to be very clear that the frustration is not towards those that do leave PM's and replies letting me know. I am glad you guys do and thank you. The frustration is that the games are going to these scammers and the problem is I don't have the time to background check everytime I give away a game.

When I created this thread I just dropped open codes without any knowledge of these forums and the problems it had. Over time I got request after request via PM and in the thread itself to stop posting codes openly in the forum so I made a rule that you have to reply to the post. Then I got request after request to add rep requirement because people were just creating multiple new accounts, so I added the requirement. Then I raised the requirement recently from 10 to 100. I gave a code to 600+ rep user and I get message that he is a scammer. I was like "WTF I don't even know how they got to 600 rep if he was a scammer" though now I have been given the details on that.

I possibly will post games again in the future, but for now I will give all my codes, as I have done with the unused codes in the past, to Genkicolleen who donates them to the BBBBoB. I sent her approximately 400 codes yesterday to be donated to the BBBBoB and any other giveaway of her choice so I am sure they will find a good home.

I enjoyed giving games away but when 90+% of them go to scammers/alts it becomes less joyful. If you don't enjoy something anymore, why keep doing it?

I guess will leave it at that but I do want to thank everyone that has contributed in this thread in the past and in the future if you guys want to keep it going, as you have done in my absences, and I will try to be more active in the forums outside of this thread in the future also.

Thanks everyone. :)
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
mchack: Thanks alot! For all you've done here in this thread and of course for Chronicles of a Dark Lord! :D
(also PM sent :P)
Thank you very much for the gift. I greatly appreciate it :D
Post edited September 27, 2015 by xckx
Tempus edax rerum