It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Might anybody be interested in Heroes of the Storm, here are some beta keys for those among ye who haven't got them.

2) 26MVGD-92GT-*Y49JP-M8T8-HP9JVY
3) N*GZ4R-ER84-8DCMCB-YCT4-GGHXEG
4) HECDVB-M2RW-CXJXZZ-R9RJ-HCGZC*

Where * is a random number (I didn't choose one in particular, so they might or not be the same if you need more than one).
These are obviously for Battle.net, just in case some absent-minded ninja tries to redeem on Steam ;)
Post edited April 26, 2015 by javihyuga
javihyuga: Might anybody be interested in Heroes of the Storm, here are some beta keys for those among ye who haven't got them.

Where * is a random number (I didn't choose one in particular, so they might or not be the same if you need more than one).
These are obviously for Battle.net, just in case some absent-minded ninja tries to redeem on Steam ;)
I got one of them :) thank you so much, very nice of you.
Ungunbu: System Shock 2 (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 100+
iphgix: I'd love to have system shock 2!!
You got it.
styde: I got one of them :) thank you so much, very nice of you.
Happy to see they are enjoyed :)
javihyuga: Might anybody be interested in Heroes of the Storm, here are some beta keys for those among ye who haven't got them.

what kind of game is heroes of the storm? how do we know the random number just guess all ten?
xxxIndyxxx: Maybe soulbringer for me?
PM'd : )
cecil: what kind of game is heroes of the storm? how do we know the random number just guess all ten?
This should answer your first question.
About the number, yes. It doesn't take long and even if is somewhat annoying, it avoids bots taking all codes at once / drives (a tiny wee) away people not really interested on the game.
Anybody use Shiny Loot? I've got some extra keys for some shiny loot games.
For some unknown reason, I seem to have purchased the groupees Shiny Loot 9 Bundle twice. : (

I don't think the site is all that popular, so feel free to ask for as many as you will use.

Remaining ShinyLoot Keys:
Conspiracies II
Realms of the Haunting
Rexzilla
Space War Commander
The Island Castaway
Valcarta: Rise of the Demon

Edit: No takers after many days so the remaining codes were dropped in the ninja thread.
Post edited May 03, 2015 by blarth
blarth: Anybody use Shiny Loot? I've got some extra keys for some shiny loot games.
For some unknown reason, I seem to have purchased the groupees Shiny Loot 9 bundle twice. : (

I don't think the site is all that popular, so feel free to ask for as many as you will use.

ShinyLoot 9
Conspiracies II
FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Gray Matter
Realms of the Haunting
Rexzilla
Soulbringer
Space War Commander
The Island Castaway
Can I try Gray Matter ? Thank you
iphgix: I'd love to have system shock 2!!
Ungunbu: You got it.
Thank you kindly!
blarth: Anybody use Shiny Loot? I've got some extra keys for some shiny loot games.
For some unknown reason, I seem to have purchased the groupees Shiny Loot 9 bundle twice. : (

ShinyLoot 9
Conspiracies II
FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Gray Matter
Realms of the Haunting
Rexzilla
Soulbringer
Space War Commander
The Island Castaway
Can i have FootLOL: Epic Fail League?
cecil: what kind of game is heroes of the storm? how do we know the random number just guess all ten?
javihyuga: This should answer your first question.
About the number, yes. It doesn't take long and even if is somewhat annoying, it avoids bots taking all codes at once / drives (a tiny wee) away people not really interested on the game.
looks cool :) couldn't get a code to work though.
vladicaris:
ddacko:
Keys PM'd. : )
For some unknown reason, I seem to have purchased the groupees Shiny Loot 9 Bundle twice. : (

Remaining ShinyLoot Keys:
Conspiracies II
Realms of the Haunting
Rexzilla
Soulbringer
Space War Commander
The Island Castaway
Soulbringer looks interesting. May I have it?
Wakka66: Soulbringer looks interesting. May I have it?
Key PM'd.