It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Insurgency
.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .... ..- -- -... .-.. . -... ..- -. -.. .-.. . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. ..--.. --. .. ..-. - -...- -. - -- ...-- --. ...- ..-. -.... -.- .- .-- ..- -.-- .--. ....- --...
apehater: i want blockland, please
revanbh: PM sent!

Apologies to Ungubu, again. He'll know why. :D

These are left for grabs if there are interested people:

McPixel
Pressure
Luxor Evolved
thanks revanbh
I have 4 copies of Insurgency (Humble link, activates in Steam) to give away.

Requirements, too avoid giving to scammers, are at least 15 rep.

Reply to this message with "I want one."
Post edited November 21, 2014 by LeDrewxcore
blarth: . . . and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.
nandesz00: How do you check this?
I usually just search for the username in 'general discussions' and see what turns up.
Even though the search function is rather limited, this usually turns up enough information in order to make a judgement call. When it doesn't, google or a short pm can be helpful.
As long as I don't get the feeling that it is an alt of a known scammer, I am happy to give away the codes.
Cyberevil: Well Sober Up! you're starting off on a really bad foot there...

Also everyone will find it HIGHLY suspicious that your first post takes place in a thread simply titled "open this thread..."

but some/many of us have a very low tolerance for leechers and/or scammers, but if you're here to be a decent member of the forum then you'll be welcomed.
hellmonster67: Pretty annoying to see people with 1 rep, just registered to come on here and and say gimme, gimme, gimme.. If I happen to give anymore codes away there will definitely be requirements now.. Just tired of seeing this stuff go to the greedy and not to someone who deserves..

May I suggest to the generous people here giving away games to require at least 20+ rep and an Avatar..

Have a great day!
Thrasher1984: Wow, that was quick dude! xD

Code PM'd.
hellmonster67: Was quick because they sit there and pound that F5 key repeatedly waiting for new posts
I'm not naive, I'm just not a fan of setting minimum rep requirements. But now after firekid97 didn't even thank me and that suspicious new account appeared things certainly look different.

It's true though the scamming rate on the GOG forums has increased dramatically during the last few years. Next time I'll think twice before giving a free code out so quickly for sure.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Thrasher1984
Treasure: I want it!
PM sent. Enjoy!

Secret of the Magic Crystals (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)
Secret of the Magic Crystals - The Race DLC (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Treasure: I want it!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Secret of the Magic Crystals (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)
Secret of the Magic Crystals - The Race DLC (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

I want it. Please and thank you.
LeDrewxcore: I want it. Please and thank you.
PM sent. Enjoy!
LeDrewxcore: I want it. Please and thank you.
Received. Thank you very much :)
LeDrewxcore: Received. Thank you very much :)
You're welcome.
LeDrewxcore: I have 4 copies of Insurgency (Humble link, activates in Steam) to give away.

I have this, but could I possibly get a key to give to a friend? He doesn't spend much time on GOG.com and I was thinking that we could play this together. I'll be sure to mention from whom I got it. :)
Post edited November 21, 2014 by revanbh
LeDrewxcore: I have 4 copies of Insurgency (Humble link, activates in Steam) to give away.

revanbh: I have this, but could I possibly get a key to give to a friend? He doesn't spend much time on GOG.com and I was thinking that we could play this together. I'll be sure to mention from whom I got it. :)
PM sent. Enjoy.

3 copies of Insurgency left.

Reply with "I want one," have at least 15 rep.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by LeDrewxcore
revanbh: I have this, but could I possibly get a key to give to a friend? He doesn't spend much time on GOG.com and I was thinking that we could play this together. I'll be sure to mention from whom I got it. :)
LeDrewxcore: PM sent. Enjoy.
Much appreciated. Thank you!
high rated
Antisquad (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

xckx: Antisquad (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

i want it