It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: I was thinking of a way to change how I give out bigger titles. I would keep it the same for small/shittier games, but when I give out a South Park, Wasteland 2, Final Fantasy XIII etc, I might do something like the First 10 people to say i want it are put into a draw and I will pick a random name from those 10 people.
That sounds cool!
justaquickie: It's a shame the same people keep getting the best games.. almost as if they have some kind of software warning them.

Good drop nonetheless!
xckx: I was thinking of a way to change how I give out bigger titles. I would keep it the same for small/shittier games, but when I give out a South Park, Wasteland 2, Final Fantasy XIII etc, I might do something like the First 10 people to say i want it are put into a draw and I will pick a random name from those 10 people.
Good way :)
justaquickie: It's a shame the same people keep getting the best games.. almost as if they have some kind of software warning them.

Good drop nonetheless!
That's a really good idea. I don't feel like I've taken many games, which is why I felt like I could take Final Fantasy XIII the other day. But I won't take anything for quite sometime now, because it was such an amazing drop. Thanks again, Pope!
Not that it matters, but I would be so in favor of this. Currently it's always feeding the same mouths, and your generosity, frankly, deserves better than that.

Good drop nonetheless!
this seems a better way to do it,
I like it! I'd love to see mini-GA's in this thread!

By the way on the "small/shittier" games that no one claims (like Me and PostApocalypse 2: Scraping), If you'll PM the codes to me (instead of dropping them in the thread), I will donate them to BBBBoB for you :) Maybe they'll find a home with someone who doesn't frequent this thread :D
low rated

Good drop nonetheless!
That sounds more fair, in my honest opinion!
justaquickie: That sounds more fair, in my honest opinion!
Please dont remember me that South Park, so close... :/ Its a nice way, more chances for all the people so, good think pope!
genkicolleen: I like it! I'd love to see mini-GA's in this thread!

By the way on the "small/shittier" games that no one claims (like Me and PostApocalypse 2: Scraping), If you'll PM the codes to me (instead of dropping them in the thread), I will donate them to BBBBoB for you :) Maybe they'll find a home with someone who doesn't frequent this thread :D
Sure.
high rated
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (Steam)

I want it
sulc84: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
high rated
Airline Tycoon 2 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

xckx: Airline Tycoon 2 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

I want it
mtecko007: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!