It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
astand: Thanks a lot!
In return, I will give away Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (Steam).
Also Mind Dead (Desura) is still available too.
You're welcome.

I just bought a new video card yesterday and I can't wait for it to arrive :D
What is the benchmark game right now for trying on my new card. I remember the last time it was Crysis 2 I believe.

This is what I got.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130925
squidbee: Could I have Mind Dead please?
Pm sent.

Depusq told me to give the game to somebody else, so anyone can still grab Fallout (Steam).
xckx: You're welcome.

What is the benchmark game right now for trying on my new card. I remember the last time it was Crysis 2 I believe.

This is what I got.
Impressive video card, I hope you enjoy it (I know I would :P), and it seems it has as a bonus Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel? Wow... (O_O)

This is what I got.
This card has amazing benchmark results and this card will be a monster with good cpu.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by lemuria
Azrael360: ( Still available... )
cemtufekci: I want it if still avaible.
I'll contact you via PM ;)
squidbee: Could I have Mind Dead please?
astand: Pm sent.

Depusq told me to give the game to somebody else, so anyone can still grab Fallout (Steam).
This is old Fallout?
astand: Pm sent.

Dennymos: This is old Fallout?
Yes, it is the first one.
Dennymos: This is old Fallout?
astand: Yes, it is the first one.
Great! I take this best game ever :)

This is what I got.
Nice card! I suggest Metro: Last Light, personally. That thing looks incredible and will give your new card a great workout.
xckx: I just bought a new video card yesterday and I can't wait for it to arrive :D

This is what I got.
Congratulations on acquiring an awesome GPU, I would suggest you to try the Metro Redux games as Metro: Last Light is known to really test the limits of high-end gaming rigs. As always +rep for the continuous generosity which always leaves my jaw on the floor when I come here to +1 you. :)

EDIT: Here is an article that shows how graphically demanding the revamped version of the first game Metro 2033 is on the high end GPUs.

http://www.techspot.com/review/878-metro-redux-benchmarks/
Post edited September 20, 2014 by stg83
xckx: I just bought a new video card yesterday and I can't wait for it to arrive :D
I think it's Metro Redux, Crysis 3, Battlefield 4, The Witcher 2. With some mods, I think Skyrim is supposed to be another tough nut, and even the original Crysis is still formidable. That's all hearsay, though. I live a couple generations behind the times, own none of these, and don't care much for the latest and greatest. Soon there ought to be Elite and Star Citizen which ought to bump standards a notch or three. Plus, check out some current cross-platform releases, as most of the ones I listed above are also last-gen.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Spinorial
Yes, if you can run Witcher 2 with ubersampling, you can run every game.
Also the new Thief is demanding, and it contains a benchmark feature, if I remember well.
high rated
Awesome, thanks for the recommendations guys. I will probably try Skyrim again with real world textures and other graphical mods. My last card was a GTX 570 when I played Skyrim. I don't have the metro redux games but i will keep an eye out for a sale.
xckx:
As jcosmocohen suggesed, Last Light is a good game to try to benchmark in Ultra settings. Also, Crysis 3 and Battlefield 4 (they're on Origin though, but Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 are still used), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Watch_Dogs (both on Uplay though). Some oldies still used to try on Ultra settings: BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider (2013), Skyrim with the HD Textures DLC, Just Cause 2, Mafia II, Max Payne 3 (uses Rockstar Games Social Club), Sleeping Dogs, Spec Ops: The Line, The Witcher 2...
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Azrael360
xckx: Awesome, thanks for the recommendations guys. I will probably try Skyrim again with real world textures and other graphical mods. My last card was a GTX 570 when I played Skyrim. I don't have the metro redux games but i will keep an eye out for a sale.
Actually, the Metro 2033 might be even better if you have it. The older engine is not as well optimised, plus it's up for debate whether the game looks worse.