It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam) for the first who replies with "I want it".

For some reason Humble Bundle site alowed me to create a gift link although I have already reedemed the game to my account, so I'm not 100% sure that it will work.
Post edited July 30, 2014 by astand
astand: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam) for the first who replies with "I want it".

For some reason Humble Bundle site alowed me to create a gift link although I have already reedemed the game to my account, so I'm not 100% sure that it will work.
I want it! ^_^

Ninja'ed. :)
Post edited July 30, 2014 by Getcomposted

Azrael360: I want it! ^_^
PM sent.
Mr.Caine: I want it.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thanks!
Azrael360: I want it! ^_^
astand: PM sent.
Many thanks for the link. I received it, was able to redeem the gift link, but when I activate the link from my e-mail to add the game to my Steam account, it says: "This product not available in your country" (-_-,)
Attachments:
xcom.png (315 Kb)
Post edited July 30, 2014 by Azrael360
Don't worry. Regional locking at its finest. Me, i can't buy Dark Souls and a few other games....Gotta love the person thatn came with that s..t.
Since Azrael can't unlock it, could I try it?
Getcomposted: Since Azrael can't unlock it, could I try it?
I hope it works for you, but I guess that the game was locked for Russian territory... :(
Azrael360: I hope it works for you, but I guess that the game was locked for Russian territory... :(
It probably won't work for me, either then.
If it doesn't, let's hope someone from Russia can avail himself of it.
Azrael360: I hope it works for you, but I guess that the game was locked for Russian territory... :(
Getcomposted: It probably won't work for me, either then.
If it doesn't, let's hope someone from Russia can avail himself of it.
I will send you via PM the link I received in my e-mail that lets you add the game in your Steam account. I hope it works. Let us know if it does... or don't (:P)
Azrael360: I will send you via PM the link I received in my e-mail that lets you add the game in your Steam account. I hope it works. Let us know if it does... or don't (:P)
Nope, not available either. :)
Anybody from Russia lurking?

Can i try it please?

justaquickie: Can i try it please?
I hope it works for you... (check PM).
low rated
justaquickie: Can i try it please?
Azrael360: I hope it works for you... (check PM).
not available in my country, thanks anyway