It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes. The bag has been removed and we see now the true identity of xckx!!!
I wonder if chasing the ever-elusive goal of owning the "Full Catalogue of GOG games" gets exhausting for our erst-while Pope of GOG?

~giggles and flees~
I don't know where to post this and probably it has been posted before but, if you're like me and don't get the news when they're new, here are the instructions to obtain a free copy of The Sims 2 on Origin:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/07/23/ea-gives-away-sims-2-ultimate-collection-on-origin/95525/
park_84: I don't know where to post this and probably it has been posted before but, if you're like me and don't get the news when they're new, here are the instructions to obtain a free copy of The Sims 2 on Origin:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/07/23/ea-gives-away-sims-2-ultimate-collection-on-origin/95525/
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic :)
xckx: Ice Cream Surfer (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

Pressured (Desura) is also still available.
nice new avatar! Very fitting!
high rated
Mata Hari (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

Ice Cream Surfer (Desura) and Pressured (Desura) are also still available. Nobody takes Desura games... c'mon people.
xckx: Mata Hari (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

Ice Cream Surfer (Desura) and Pressured (Desura) are also still available. Nobody takes Desura games... c'mon people.
I want it
trentonlf: I LOVE your new avatar, it's awesome ;)
stg83: Seconded, I see you're finally embracing your title here on GOG xckx. :D

EDIT: Checking out where you got this image from made me realize this new avatar is absolutely brilliant. ;)
Heh, For the person that doesn't watch the show, it's the pope from Family Guy.
John_M: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
Post edited July 27, 2014 by xckx
xckx: Mata Hari (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

I could take the Ice Cream Surfer one if you still got it!
Just wanted to thank <span class="bold">hellmonster67</span> for his generosity with the game drop in this thread and his wonderful generosity to me via PM which I really appreciate. Please give him a +1 if you can as his linked post deserves to be green as well. :)
Post edited July 27, 2014 by stg83
high rated
Prah: I could take the Ice Cream Surfer one if you still got it!
PM sent Enjoy!

Sweet Lily Dreams (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

Pressured (Desura) is also still available.
xckx: Sweet Lily Dreams (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)
I want it, please, since it's still unclaimed :D
genkicolleen: I want it, please, since it's still unclaimed :D
PM sent. Enjoy!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Received, thank you!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
genkicolleen: Received, thank you!
You're welcome.