It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DieRuhe: "Yooper" is Jewish?
tinyE: XD
Yooper is a bastardization of the term U.P.er.
And is "U.P.er." a transmorphigation of 'Up Here !' ? As in 'I'm writing from valhalla' or something .... and don't tell me that's weird because you have viking ascendance Mr Olaf Rosenberg !!!
Potzato: And is "U.P.er." a transmorphigation of 'Up Here !' ? As in 'I'm writing from valhalla' or something .... and don't tell me that's weird because you have viking ascendance Mr Olaf Rosenberg !!!
As in Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Short of Area 51 or Nome Alaska, it's about the most desolated part of the U.S. population wise.
Potzato: And is "U.P.er." a transmorphigation of 'Up Here !' ? As in 'I'm writing from valhalla' or something .... and don't tell me that's weird because you have viking ascendance Mr Olaf Rosenberg !!!
Upper Peninsula, as in the upper half of the state of Michigan (although I think some Wisconsiners (ites?) use it if they live in the northern part.

I always knew Cthulu was up there.
tinyE: "Midnight Express" was on the other night so I had it on my mind and threw it out there. :P
With your sense of humor, that's what I thought you were referring to :), but then somebody actually asked you and it made me question, "wait ... noooo ... maybe?" :)
Post edited March 24, 2013 by crazy_dave
samlii: I always knew Cthulu was up there.
Makes sense. I always thought Providence and Salem were decoys to lure public focus.
*flings poo wrapped pound coin

DANCE MONKEY! DANCE!
It seems I have also missed my 1000th day by 2 weeks o.O

Well, thanks for making this community so nice, everyone! Including you, tinyE. The amount of laughs I get from you is not proportional to the amount of time you've been here!
DieRuhe: "Yooper" is Jewish?
I do know that; I live in Wisconsin. :-) Just trying to be funny.
DieRuhe: I do know that; I live in Wisconsin. :-) Just trying to be funny.
XD Okay so how was I supposed to know you live in Wisconsin? You use far too many multisyllabic words for a typical cheese head. :P
Post edited March 24, 2013 by tinyE
DieRuhe: I do know that; I live in Wisconsin. :-) Just trying to be funny.
tinyE: XD Okay so how was I supposed to know you live in Wisconsin? You use far too many multisyllabic words for a typical cheese head. :P
Hee hee! I'm a transplant!
tinyE: XD Okay so how was I supposed to know you live in Wisconsin? You use far too many multisyllabic words for a typical cheese head. :P
DieRuhe: Hee hee! I'm a transplant!
So am I but I moved UP the food chain from Missouri to Michigan.
DieRuhe: Hee hee! I'm a transplant!
tinyE: So am I but I moved UP the food chain from Missouri to Michigan.
Agreed... I actually can't stand it here. I'd give you my stereotypes of the people here but maybe that should be a pm, ha ha.
tinyE: Ummm, I wasn't aware that I was Jewish. :P
Spinorial: Right then, we'll need to start with the Bris :P
Spinorial, as always right to the funniest point! Um tinyE, could you just lie down over here...? ;-p
100 days are nothing for the Great Old One, but congratulations anyway!
200 rep seems like a nice round number, sorry for messing it up with a +1.
Congrats and kudos on your achievement, tinyE! I hope to see you around in years to come! ;)
Post edited March 25, 2013 by Thespian*