It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I just realized today is my 100th on here. I blew all my money on the Atari promo so I don't have anything to give but I just wanted to thank everyone for the grooviest 10 days of my life, now counting that 3 months I spent in a Turkish prison! :P

Seriously, thank you all so much and yes I do intend to stick around for several more of these meaningless milestones. :D
A 2:1 rep:days ratio? Not bad, tiny one. Nice having you 'round here :-)
high rated
Spinorial: A 2:1 rep:days ratio? Not bad, tiny one. Nice having you 'round here :-)
Hey, I slept my way to the top, and I'm proud of it!
Spinorial: A 2:1 rep:days ratio? Not bad, tiny one. Nice having you 'round here :-)
tinyE: Hey, I slept my way to the top, and I'm proud of it!
...now it makes sense...

Damn it, I knew I should have taken that path :P

Oh, congrats btw! You're pretty funny to have around, if I may say so :D
Post edited March 24, 2013 by Reever
Only 100 days? Amazing. Somehow you already seem to belong to this forum like any of the 'great old ones'.
As your GOG age grows you should have your avatar evolve from baby Cthulhu to full grown Cthulhu.
tinyE: Seriously, thank you all so much and yes I do intend to stick around for several more of these meaningless milestones. :D
There is a secret rule: once you reach 100 days you buy me a game :P
Congrats you old-timer! I'm 50 today...so I think I'll do a tinyE giveaway in honor of us both!

Hmm, now what orphaned key needs a good home...
tinyE: Seriously, thank you all so much and yes I do intend to stick around for several more of these meaningless milestones. :D
keeveek: There is a secret rule: once you reach 100 days you buy me a game :P
I know you are joking but don't make me feel like shit. :D I owe everyone in here a game or two or ten.
tinyE: I just realized today is my 100th on here. I blew all my money on the Atari promo so I don't have anything to give but I just wanted to thank everyone for the grooviest 10 days of my life, now counting that 3 months I spent in a Turkish prison! :P

Seriously, thank you all so much and yes I do intend to stick around for several more of these meaningless milestones. :D
Congrats, today is only my 2nd day on here*, but like Spinorial said, you seem like you've been here forever. :D

*The forums I mean, been getting games here for ages. :D
Post edited March 24, 2013 by X3R022
Post edited March 24, 2013 by keeveek
Congratulations on the milestone!
Congrats and all that good stuff!
You should sacrifice an eskimo to honor the occasion.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/archive/199705A27.html