It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Justs curious, is there a reason Braveland: Pirate is not included? While it is a bit longer than the other two, it can fit within the 1-day limit, and is definitely shorter than some other games mentioned here.
Rebel Assault 1 + 2?

maybe a little long because of the repeating of sequences?
Post edited July 23, 2016 by drealmer7
Life is Strange Episode 1 took me 4:20 to finish at a casual pace. This episode is free on Steam currently. (I wrote a Steam review of it on my Steam profile if anyone is interested, same nickname there.)

Update: After posting, I went to review the list of games catalogued and spotted a line in the OP intentionally not counting episodes of episodic games so my submission probably does not qualify in that regard. I'm leaving my original comment in tact though for historical archival purposes. :)
Post edited July 23, 2016 by skeletonbow
ZFR: Justs curious, is there a reason Braveland: Pirate is not included? While it is a bit longer than the other two, it can fit within the 1-day limit, and is definitely shorter than some other games mentioned here.
Eh, just forgot to add it. Thanks for letting me know, it's up now. :)
Pony Island only took a couple of hours. And it was weird.
IAmSinistar: Braid
Now on GOG.
IAmSinistar: Superfrog HD
Unfortunately removed from GOG, so the link no longer works.

<span class="bold">Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack</span> took me 5 hours to complete (4h:59m to be precise).
Post edited July 25, 2016 by Grargar
I think Tharsis should be added to this mix.

Plays like a board game with dice rolls for ten rounds. You could probably beat the game (if you're lucky enough) in less than one hour.
Rixasha: Pony Island only took a couple of hours. And it was weird.
IAmSinistar: Braid
Grargar: Now on GOG.
IAmSinistar: Superfrog HD
Grargar: Unfortunately removed from GOG, so the link no longer works.

<span class="bold">Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack</span> took me 5 hours to complete (4h:59m to be precise).
1322: I think Tharsis should be added to this mix.
Added/updated. Thanks all!
IAmSinistar: Added/updated. Thanks all!
You may want to re-check the last few pages (up to at least last January) as there are many suggestions you haven't added to the list. :)
You can add Conga Master to this list, took me 59 minutes according to Galaxy. Though after completing the Story mode, an Endless mode is unlocked.
The Witcher Adventure Game. Games vary in time from about 30 minutes to 4 hours depending on how many players there are (computer AI or human), how fast the computer-AI is set to, and how many quests must be completed.
SCPM: You can add Conga Master to this list, took me 59 minutes according to Galaxy. Though after completing the Story mode, an Endless mode is unlocked.
Damn, you must be pretty good at that game. I always fail at level four. :(

And the endless mode is there right from the start. You just have to unlock the different locations (by completing them in the story mode).
Since this topic seems to have been brought back to life, I could point out that ActRaiser (SNES) could realistically be beaten in a day.

(Also, once you beat it, Professional mode, which is even shorter (but has no way to continue if you run out of lives) is an option. Of course, I don't play that mode because I really like the Sim sections, which are completely absent on that mode.)
140 can be completed in about an hour.
Locked as per IAmSinistar's request.