It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: That is just as cool.

MAKE YOUR TIME!
Thank you. :)

Also, a small reminder to add Thunder Wolves, as it's another action game which clocks at about 3 hours.
Grargar: Also, a small reminder to add Thunder Wolves, as it's another action game which clocks at about 3 hours.
Will do. What a 1980s name, combining as it does Blue Thunder and Airwolf. :)
Obludia is a very short roguelike which I completed in one hour, give or take. Yes, that also includes deaths and retries (the game isn't that hard on normal).
Grargar: Obludia is a very short roguelike which I completed in one hour, give or take. Yes, that also includes deaths and retries (the game isn't that hard on normal).
Added, thanks!
The Typing of The Dead:Overkill-around 4 hours
Dreadout-around 5-6 hours.
Emily is Away

Concept Narrative Experience. Takes less than 20 minutes, which is arguably 15 minutes more than the content needs.

Pro Tip:
If you want to give it a go be aware that the entirety of the "gameplay" is typing. What you type has absolutely no effect what so ever. Avoid a hell of a lot of confusion and just hold down the space bar instead.
BloodRayne: Betrayal takes less than 5 hours to complete.
Grargar: BloodRayne: Betrayal takes less than 5 hours to complete.
Wonder if there's any chance of that showing up here.
IAmSinistar: Wonder if there's any chance of that showing up here.
Everything has a chance of coming here. Having said that, this specific game has two publishers on Steam, so I'm not sure how much this complicates matters.
Grargar: Everything has a chance of coming here. Having said that, this specific game has two publishers on Steam, so I'm not sure how much this complicates matters.
That's a bit bizarre, no?
IAmSinistar: That's a bit bizarre, no?
Sure, but not entirely unheard of. From my understanding, Majesco is the owner/publisher of the game in general, while Midnight City is the publisher of the PC version (the game was previously only available on consoles).
Greyfox (Steam game) took me about 4 hours for full achievement completion. Could do the game in about 2 hours or so if did not want all achievements.
Grargar: Sure, but not entirely unheard of. From my understanding, Majesco is the owner/publisher of the game in general, while Midnight City is the publisher of the PC version (the game was previously only available on consoles).
Ah, that makes sense then. Ta!
The Order 1886? :P
I say you should remove Lure of the Temptress and Contra, though. The former, you ain't gonna beat so quick unless you go into the game already knowing what to do or are using a walkthrough, the latter, tinyE was joking about. It's literally been called one of the hardest games in the world. Sure, there are only 8 levels, but you will die. A lot. A whole lot. If he really beat it that fast, either he used a cheat code (heck, the game is what's so responsible for popularizing the Konami Code), or he did it after some 50 hours of practice.
Edit: The game I mentioned is already on the list, didn't see it, my bad.
Post edited December 27, 2015 by zeogold