It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dominique Pamplemousse was mentioned before, but it's not in the OP's list yet. Takes 60-90 minutes to complete, and it's probably safer to complete it in one sitting, because while it does automatically save your current progress when you quit, it's made in Flash and I supect that clearing your internet cache also deletes your save game data (happened to me with this game, as well as another Flash based game in the past).
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Leroux
Crystal Caves, which is the game that Secret Agent was cloned from, can also be completed in some hours, despite the copious amounts of trial and error included.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
Leroux: Dominique Pamplemousse was mentioned before, but it's not in the OP's list yet. Takes 60-90 minutes to complete, and it's probably safer to complete it in one sitting, because while it does automatically save your current progress when you quit, it's made in Flash and I supect that clearing your internet cache also deletes your save game data (happened to me with this game, as well as another Flash based game in the past).
I got that in a bundle recently, can check it out, thanks!

Grargar: Crystal Caves, which is the game that Secret Agent was cloned from, can also be completed in some hours, despite the copious amounts of trial and error included.
Good addition, the list needs all the GOG games that belong. Cheers!
The Expendabros

Steam shows 1.7 hours of play time for me. I was also watching a match on the TV at the same time so you can probably finish the game in 1 hour. It's also free.
Even with the DLC, Renegade Ops took me a bit over 4 hours to complete it (even if at some point I thought that stages were a bit long, there are not that many of them in the game).
Post edited April 17, 2015 by Grargar
Spelunky is one that I`d suggest for this list.
From what I recall, it`s half an hour plus if you take it steady from start to end.
Grargar: Even with the DLC, Renegade Ops took me a bit over 4 hours to complete it (even if at some point, I thought that stages were a bit long, there are not of them in the game).
fishbaits: Spelunky is one that I`d suggest for this list.
From what I recall, it`s half an hour plus if you take it steady from start to end.
Thanks, added to the list!
I played Morphopolis last night and finished it in an hour and half.

You are looking for hidden objects but with slightly different mechanics than usual HOGs. Recommended if you can get it for a cheap price.
madth3: I played Morphopolis last night and finished it in an hour and half.

You are looking for hidden objects but with slightly different mechanics than usual HOGs. Recommended if you can get it for a cheap price.
Good one, thanks! That's been on my wishlist for a while, since it carries a kind of Botanicula vibe with it. Haven't found a good deal on it yet, but hoping there will be one eventually.
At less than 3 hours, I suppose The Room is another candidate for the list.

Very well crafted game of logic puzzles. A bit demanding on the GPU.

I got it for $1 on Steam and it was a bargain.
Played Blood Knights a few days ago. Finished it in under 5 hours. That was taking my time and leaving it idle quite a few times while I AFK'd to did other things.
madth3: At less than 3 hours, I suppose The Room is another candidate for the list.
Thanks, I've put it on the list. It's one I've wanted to play, but they'll have to release it DRM-free first.
IAmSinistar: Thanks, I've put it on the list. It's one I've wanted to play, but they'll have to release it DRM-free first.
I guess the Android version has less spectacular assets but it's cheap. You can also get part two there.
madth3: I guess the Android version has less spectacular assets but it's cheap. You can also get part two there.
Ah, cool, thanks again. That's an acceptable path. :)

EDIT: And you are correct, the prices are very reasonable there. Probably the only downside is that the game isn't based off the classic movie. ;)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Probably the only downside is that the game isn't based off the classic movie. ;)
oh hai Sinistar