It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where's the Mac version? I've generated my GOG key, but I'm only being given the option of a Window's version when I attempt to download.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by NightDriver
Belsirk: (attachment showing game box in library with +4 DLC)
SeduceMePlz: What edition do you have? I have the Kickstarter Royal Edition, and "+3 DLC" shows above the game box in my library. Wonder why the difference?

---

GOG must be getting hammered. Download speed is awful. Dipping-down-into-the-KB/s awful. :|
The same PILLARS OF ETERNITY: KICKSTARTER CHAMPION EDITION
Maybe is because the pre-order I had included the expansion? The people from Obsidian said they were making many special editions and that could be a little of chaos due this.
It has to do with the content that's included in the regular Hero, Champion, and Royal editions. Obs tried to map the kickstarter tiers to those editions as closely as possible, but they aren't exact and there are items left over that aren't included in the regular editions. So they're added on GOG as +DLC. The Royal only misses out on 3 items, apparently, when mapped over from the pledge tier. The Champion must have 4 items that don't map directly.
Belsirk: The same PILLARS OF ETERNITY: KICKSTARTER CHAMPION EDITION
Maybe is because the pre-order I had included the expansion? The people from Obsidian said they were making many special editions and that could be a little of chaos due this.
My pledge also includes the expansion, so that shouldn't be the cause...

GOG has a history of poorly implementing bundles and package variations. Really hoping the coming site updates and the introduction of Galaxy fix these issues.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by SeduceMePlz
I know some people here won't like it but GoG...

PLEASE LET ME BUY THE SPACE HAMSTER (errr piglet) LATER OKAY??? ;)
I just started my workday. People playing the game now are my worst enemies.
Installing, right now...

I only wish this title will be a PC RPG glorious and sophisticated, not one of those controller misbegotten creatyyren - after diluted and melee-moronic DA:I, I think this would be a most satisfying vindication! ;-)

Have good hopes, but woe to me, if this one sucks...
Still....2 gigs...to go....

Damn, hope I'm not getting an error at the end. And hope that my laptop can run this. I'm way too hyped now for it not to work xD
Downloaded very fast last night for me using my browser. Today I leave town for a wedding. I will install next week and maybe see the game by Wednesday? Looking forward to it!
So, game crashed only twice in about 2-3 hours :D

I really like the game! Can't wait to play more of it :)
Belsirk: The same PILLARS OF ETERNITY: KICKSTARTER CHAMPION EDITION
SeduceMePlz: My pledge also includes the expansion, so that shouldn't be the cause...

GOG has a history of poorly implementing bundles and package variations. Really hoping the coming site updates and the introduction of Galaxy fix these issues.
Maybe this can help http://www.gog.com/forum/pillars_of_eternity/kickstarter_items_missing/post9
Ixamyakxim: I know some people here won't like it but GoG...

PLEASE LET ME BUY THE SPACE HAMSTER (errr piglet) LATER OKAY??? ;)
Well the Giant Miniature Space Piglet doesn't seems to do anything, just running around, but the Ring is useful in the early game, after the 3rd level it almost looses all usefulness.
hah, you know what i just realized?
This game incorporates a variety of concepts from 4th edition (encounter powers, effects at half hps).
We never did get a proper 4th edition c-rpg... but this is the closest to a 4e baldurs gate as you'll ever see :)
just noticed the collectors guide edition hardcover at ocal eb here.worth it?
(am backer...think i have digital version but havent had chance to check it out)
Post edited March 28, 2015 by Niggles
Hmm I speak English fluently, but as a foreigner I have to say that Pillars of eternity has hardcore English. I love the game a lot though. Only c-rpg experience I have had is arkanum and dragon age origins.