It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stanari: Down for a barn expedition fwiw. Who knows? Might find that missing wolf.
yogsloth: Yep. Time to make some shit happen.

Instructions sent in.

Marie, I'm going in the barn.
It will be interesting to see if Drealmer allows that and what happens.

I was leaving this out for future potential amusement, but part of the flavor is that someone else going in the barn might collapse it, destroying years of work.

So...IDK what happens if that happens as a pure flavor action.
If I had to guess, I’d assume he’ll let you look into the barn, but decide not to proceed far in. My QT notes I only allow visitors 1 step with a single foot.

Or maybe have me give you a tour to avoid you bringing the roof down. IDK what the extent of your powers are vs whatever limits Drealmer sets on your actions.

As an overview, it's a 2-story barn, and yes, that does seem pretty outsized for an herb barn in the woods of Maine for a town of like 50 people who are probably mostly English and don't cook with herbs anyway. Though maybe the volume of tea makes up for it.

It's divided into unspecified sections, and moving about requires a series of ladders and crossbeams. I mentioned earlier I think about the super awesome ventilation system for drying.

Other than the possibility of it collapsing if someone makes a misstep, and that fear feeding into my other anxieties, that's pretty much the sum of what I'd expect you'd see.

May God have mercy on us all that you haven't just destroyed all our tea!
bler144: May God have mercy on us all that you haven't just destroyed all our tea!
"tea"

"tea"

Going in the barn.
Heh that reminds me of some of my other flavor. I apparently was in the woods by myself for quite a long time because I didn't have a name. When I came to the village and we were trying to figure out what to name me, I really liked the name Matthew and wanted that to be my name, but you guys told me that it's a male name and I needed a female name. Eventually I heard and liked the name Sarah and since I liked Matthew so much you guys suggested I take it as my last name.

But apparently I didn't have any language issues because there's nothing about me being all chickabee.
yogsloth: snip
You unciviilized brute!

Tea is what separates us from the animals! Especially those that lack opposable thumbs!
IF I'M NOT BACK IN TWENTY MINUTES

JUST WAIT LONGER
yogsloth: IF I'M NOT BACK IN TWENTY MINUTES

JUST WAIT LONGER
Considering Drealmer is offline, it will probably be more than that before you even go anywhere.
Well, he's online now. I am quite curious to see what develops.

It would be somewhat amusing if your flavor activities end up with a barn falling on you. I promise I will try not to laugh - schadenfreude and all.

I'll probably mostly be crying over the tea if that happens anyway. And trying to rally the local Amish for a mid-day barn raising.

They have the technology; they can rebuild him!

Him being the barn. Not yogs. The Amish don't have that technology.
Going w/ yog
Stanari: Going w/ yog
Can you?

I'm pretty sure he can, but I think you're just making things up.
Stanari: Going w/ yog
Sweeeeet.
Well, trying!
yogsloth: Sweeeeet.
Heh. I just got my flavor QT about it.

I wondered how it was happening at night since this is still mid-day, but I forgot about the whole month in a day thing.
Yeah, I think we all just got bricked.

TONIGHT MARIE. TONIGHT.
yogsloth: Yeah, I think we all just got bricked.

TONIGHT MARIE. TONIGHT.
I'd considered making a "Poor yogs - I'll miss him" post as a joke. :)