It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: ...seemingly random and capricious ruleset...
oh I see, you meant the posting links, no, it has reasons, like I said, if you have questions about rules or anything, ask me about them in a PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Players have <48 hours (approx. 10am eastern US time friday) to make a post before it is an issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Post edited September 07, 2016 by drealmer7
Stanari: Brasas, at least 80% of the lurker lynches I have observed or participated in ended in grief and a town flip because they're so damn easy to control.

Yog, I really would like to know what issue you find in that post lol. (PPE: Brasas stole the question out of my mouth!)
I got triggered by the "whys".

Can't you see we're all here trying to be shitposting seventeenth-century morons? Here you are trying to look all helpful and stuff.
I'll endeavor to ask no more than 1 question per post, then!
Stanari: Brasas, at least 80% of the lurker lynches I have observed or participated in ended in grief and a town flip because they're so damn easy to control.
True, but not unlike your qualifying game, if you don't resolve them early you're stuck with a POE down the stretch that's a bloody mess because it still has tmofer and speck in it.

It's win-win.

Or, y'know, whatever the opposite of that is.

So does it have any strategic advantage? Hard to say. But even if they couldn't steer the voting, you're basically 75% chance going to hit town even purely randomly.

But personally from a gameplay perspective I'd rather wake up D4 with a group that was actually invested in playing than a room full of people who might breeze in just to say they'll post later once they've read and caught up.

(spoiler - they aren't actually going to do that)

yogsloth: Can't you see we're all here trying to be shitposting seventeenth-century morons?
Speak for yourself - I'm a shitposting seventeenth-century self-taught educated person.

I've not only managed to quote works that were actually available to me (Donne, Dunbar), but I've looked into the future and managed to quote works that won't be written til ages and ages hence (Pig Finn, Simon, Frost, and King).
Stanari: I'll endeavor to ask no more than 1 question per post, then!
Why?

pthtththhthththht
yogsloth: Why?

pthtththhthththht
Because you asked me to :D
yogsloth: Why?

pthtththhthththht
zing!

And apparently I've only quoted dudes. Guess I've got to work in a Bradstreet quote next then.

She passed away right here in the Mass Bay Colony not long before I was born. I like to imagine that a little of her spirit resides in me.
the 1 thing I will say on penalties:

they can range from an admonishment (from minimal to harsh), to a brutal mod-kill - but are more likely to reside somewhere in between

also, I do it because I love you and care about you all
drealmer7: the 1 thing I will say on penalties:

they can range from an admonishment (from minimal to harsh), to a brutal mod-kill - but are more likely to reside somewhere in between
Tickle torture?
bler144: Tickle torture?
and yet he asks questions about penalties! :þ

silly smurf!

methinks he just wants tickle-tortured!
Post #3 is Daybreak

Post #4 is Morning

The end of Post #5 is the start of Mid-Day (at which point those who have left the village had gotten everything organized, packed, and left together to travel to Nashua. Everyone said their good-byes, those remaining were wished their best, and, now, here you all remain.)
Stanari: no u
yogsloth: I am impressed with your Bimpspertise. You're still scum though. Sorry about that!

trentonlf: How about instead of STU we make it STF

No one is useless, that's mean spirited, but there are a lot of floaters in the game (The ones who try to play with minimal contributions)
yogsloth: Slaughter the Floaters?

I can get behind that.

Speaking of which, I'll go ping Nacho and Tammy to make sure they know we're ACTUALLY DOING STUFF NOW.

----

Btw, I have taken the hounds out into the woods to search for wolves, but alas, found nothing. Poor, poor delicious little Julie. She shall be avenged!
Delicious, little Julie?!? Interesting turn of phrase. Are you implying that you ate Julie? You're looking very suspicious to me, Yogs
Pragmatic question:

With Drealmer modding, who is going to hypothesize at great lengths about the possible set-ups in play?
docbear1975: Delicious, little Julie?!? Interesting turn of phrase. Are you implying that you ate Julie? You're looking very suspicious to me, Yogs
Please tell me you're not serious.
docbear1975: Delicious, little Julie?!? Interesting turn of phrase. Are you implying that you ate Julie? You're looking very suspicious to me, Yogs
Stanari: Please tell me you're not serious.
I don't think she and yogs have actually played a game together yet.

Also, this is like her 2nd or 3rd game.

So yes, she might be serious, or might be joking, but it's NAI in my eyes.