It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hi, i'm quite new here, but does anyone have insurgency or grid1/2 key from HB? thx much for ur time :]
Post edited November 18, 2014 by zahradilj
low rated
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
anyone have a spare cs:go they could give me ? i would love you forever,
zahradilj: Hi, i'm quite new here, but does anyone have insurgency or grid1/2 key from HB? thx much for ur time :]
Sent you an Insurgency code with 1 copy left.
If anyone has a spare key for Half Minute Hero from the current humble bundle I'd give it a good home, please and thanks :D
Post edited November 19, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Hey guys
Is anyone able to gift me "Worms Revolution (Gold)" from the current Weekly HumbleBundle? I would really appreciate it!

(I asked for Insurgency the other Day and got it! Thanks again to Ozden!! And I got Metro 2033 for my best friend aswell! Thanks again to ToxicTom! I really appreciate both of those gifts! I just wanted to have that said).
high rated
friendofcabbage: If anyone has a spare key for Half Minute Hero from the current humble bundle I'd give it a good home, please and thanks :D
Check your PMs. :)
low rated
i would like to have tesla effect from humble bundle, please.
friendofcabbage: If anyone has a spare key for Half Minute Hero from the current humble bundle I'd give it a good home, please and thanks :D
akhliber: Check your PMs. :)
Thanks +1 to you my friend
Hi guys! im looking for some Lone Survivor or Lovely planet.
If someone have a spare copy and not need it... i can back some humble games on return, Thanks for reading guys!

Thanks to Bigs for KickBeat, this comunity have amazing people, +rep buddy
Post edited November 20, 2014 by A.Ryan
high rated
Would you kindly check your PMs for KickBeat
If anyone has a copy of Cherry Tree High Comedy Club lying around, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Insurgency
.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .... ..- -- -... .-.. . -... ..- -. -.. .-.. . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. ..--.. --. .. ..-. - -...- -. - -- ...-- --. ...- ..-. -.... -.- .- .-- ..- -.-- .--. ....- --...

Also does anyone happen to have an extra Claire key from when it was in the Humble Bundle?
If anyone has some Shadowrun: Dragonfall key lying around I would be more than happy to trade some HB keys in return ;)

Edit: Finally have the game! Thanks GOG! ;)
Post edited November 21, 2014 by d_wing
I got a $2 coupon for the game Tales of Deep Space in the Amazon AppStore.

(For Amazon Kindle and possibly Android in general, I'm not sure)

PM or reply if you want it.