It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, the keys I still have to give away:

Canyon Capers (Steam)
Gun Monkeys (Steam)
Eve Online Colonist Addon
Eve Online Industrialist Addon
Eve Online Skirmisher Addon

EDIT: No more Receiver keys.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by capile2
Anyone got a spare key from these:

Humble Bundle Weekly

Commandos Collection

Immortal Bundle

Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Fate: Undiscovered Realms

Valhalla Bundle

Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II

Thanks so much! :)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I have a humble gift link for Warlock: Master of the Arcane that was given away for free from HB last Monday.
It's a Steam key that must be redeemed before Sep 22.

If anyone missed it and wants it, reply to this post with "I'm a Warlock, Master of missed chances". :-)
Just a reminder for anyone that missed and wants this game.
HypersomniacLive: I have a humble gift link for Warlock: Master of the Arcane that was given away for free from HB last Monday.
It's a Steam key that must be redeemed before Sep 22.

If anyone missed it and wants it, reply to this post with "I'm a Warlock, Master of missed chances". :-)
HypersomniacLive: Just a reminder for anyone that missed and wants this game.
I'm a Warlock, Master of missed chances. :)
Post edited September 19, 2014 by MauroR
I'm looking for

LEGO The Lord of The Rings

currently for sale on Steam!

--

I'm willing to trade it for any game on my list

Thank you!
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Ungunbu
high rated
MauroR: I'm a Warlock, Master of missed chances. :)
Check your PMs. :-)
MauroR: I'm a Warlock, Master of missed chances. :)
HypersomniacLive: Check your PMs. :-)
Thanks again a lot. :)
Anyone have a spare key to Bridge Constructor: Medieval? I would be grateful :)
low rated
Ki11s0n3: I am $3 off from being able to buy the $10 tier in the new Humble Bundle, was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get it and they I can buy something for you for around $7 I know it is still a loss, but I thought I would ask.
epixunum: I don't know this user, so I may be wrong, but is it our right to judge them and downrep? This is a gifting thread, so even if someone may ask a lot, who are YOU to judge them and decide they should be down repped? Just my two bits.

After all, do you know what this person is experiencing in life? Huh? No. You don't know what people's lives are like on the internet, so you treat them with respect, as they may be in pain. Please take this into consideration every time you say something offensive or slightly off. That is one thing I think GOG could work on, sensitivity and politeness. Now not every one on here, but I have a few people, long time veterans, who need to watch what they say.
Really? Down Rep me for what? I was asking a question, who cares if this is a gifting and not a trading what I was asking would technically be kind of a gift cause they would be spending a extra $3.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Apologies and thanks in advance but i would be very grateful if anyone can help me get the 1$ tier in this bundle , i am huge fan of these types of games specially bridge constructor would love to play the follow up and the other games sound good too.
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

also +1 and thanks to other gog members for helping out those in need
epixunum: I don't know this user, so I may be wrong, but is it our right to judge them and downrep? This is a gifting thread, so even if someone may ask a lot, who are YOU to judge them and decide they should be down repped? Just my two bits.

After all, do you know what this person is experiencing in life? Huh? No. You don't know what people's lives are like on the internet, so you treat them with respect, as they may be in pain. Please take this into consideration every time you say something offensive or slightly off. That is one thing I think GOG could work on, sensitivity and politeness. Now not every one on here, but I have a few people, long time veterans, who need to watch what they say.
Ki11s0n3: Really? Down Rep me for what? I was asking a question, who cares if this is a gifting and not a trading what I was asking would technically be kind of a gift cause they would be spending a extra $3. You are new if anyone should be down rep'd it should be you for your dumb comment and using the down rep system wrong.

I am not a veteran on here but I have been on here for years and have gifted many games. Including Diablo 3 when it came out and not just a bunch of random stuff I had left over from bundles. Unlike someone like you who is prolly just here on the forums for free games.
I think he was defending you, Ki11s0n3.
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Really? Down Rep me for what? I was asking a question, who cares if this is a gifting and not a trading what I was asking would technically be kind of a gift cause they would be spending a extra $3.
KneeTheCap: I think he was defending you, Ki11s0n3.
Yeah he was I jumped the gun on that one so I edited and apologize to epixunum for opening my mouth before reading the whole thing. I was one of those users who were rep attacked and lost like 3/4 of my rep so I guess I got a little defensive on that one.
high rated
liquidsnakehpks: Apologies and thanks in advance but i would be very grateful if anyone can help me get the 1$ tier in this bundle , i am huge fan of these types of games specially bridge constructor would love to play the follow up and the other games sound good too.

Check PM :-)
liquidsnakehpks: Apologies and thanks in advance but i would be very grateful if anyone can help me get the 1$ tier in this bundle , i am huge fan of these types of games specially bridge constructor would love to play the follow up and the other games sound good too.

Ungunbu: Check PM :-)
Thats awesome thanks a lot mate :D
Ungunbu: Check PM :-)
liquidsnakehpks: Thats awesome thanks a lot mate :D
;-)