It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AcidFlux: Yikes! I missed Receiver giveaway at Humble Bundle's End of Summer Sale.

Does anyone have an extra copy of it?

Thanks so much in advance! :)
have fun
high rated
danteveli: ...
PM'd.
AcidFlux: Yikes! I missed Receiver giveaway at Humble Bundle's End of Summer Sale.

Does anyone have an extra copy of it?

Thanks so much in advance! :)
Depusq: have fun
OMG! I'm twisting my nipples clockwise with all this hapiiness <3

+1
low rated
I am $3 off from being able to buy the $10 tier in the new Humble Bundle, was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get it and they I can buy something for you for around $7 I know it is still a loss, but I thought I would ask.
Final Fantasy IV on steam, one of my all time favourite games, if anyone feels like giftin' me you'll have a friend for life, seriously :D
high rated
I have a Deadly 30 key to give.
Cyraxpt: I have a Deadly 30 key to give.
I take this game if it still avaiable.
Ki11s0n3: I am $3 off from being able to buy the $10 tier in the new Humble Bundle, was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get it and they I can buy something for you for around $7 I know it is still a loss, but I thought I would ask.
I don't know this user, so I may be wrong, but is it our right to judge them and downrep? This is a gifting thread, so even if someone may ask a lot, who are YOU to judge them and decide they should be down repped? Just my two bits.

After all, do you know what this person is experiencing in life? Huh? No. You don't know what people's lives are like on the internet, so you treat them with respect, as they may be in pain. Please take this into consideration every time you say something offensive or slightly off. That is one thing I think GOG could work on, sensitivity and politeness. Now not every one on here, but I have a few people, long time veterans, who need to watch what they say.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by epixunum
EDIT: My GA is over (so I can trade again) so removing wish for Millennium games :D
Post edited September 20, 2014 by genkicolleen
I got the Green Man Gaming bundle but only wanted Sanctum, so...

I have the following keys to give away:
Canyon Capers (Steam)
Gun Monkeys (Steam)
Eve Online 30 day Trial
Eve Online Colonist Addon
Eve Online Explorer Addon
Eve Online Industrialist Addon
Eve Online Skirmisher Addon

Just ask if you want something and I'll PM you the key(s).
Edit: Nope
Post edited September 19, 2014 by the_atm
Oh, and does anyone else want a Receiver key too?
capile2: I got the Green Man Gaming bundle but only wanted Sanctum, so...

I have the following keys to give away:
Canyon Capers (Steam)
Gun Monkeys (Steam)
Eve Online 30 day Trial
Eve Online Colonist Addon
Eve Online Explorer Addon
Eve Online Industrialist Addon
Eve Online Skirmisher Addon

Just ask if you want something and I'll PM you the key(s).
i would like eve online 30-day trial and explorer addon please.
LesterKnight99: i would like eve online 30-day trial and explorer addon please.
PM sent.
Are you sure you don't want the others EVE add-ons?
low rated
LesterKnight99: i would like eve online 30-day trial and explorer addon please.
capile2: PM sent.
Are you sure you don't want the others EVE add-ons?
no, i'm good. thanks!