It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone feel like treating me some Witcher 2? :D
Thank you so so much Rodzaju for spec ops, that is very, very generous mate +1 :)
Who wants Lucid? I don't know if the key works.
dovahcore: Who wants Lucid? I don't know if the key works.
I don't, just wanted to say thanks :) +1
;D Thanks for Insecticide.
dovahcore: Who wants Lucid? I don't know if the key works.
Ian: I don't, just wanted to say thanks :) +1
If anyone is generous I would love to get one of them : Orcs Must Die 2, Tropico 4, Counter Strike Go

http://www.gog.com/redeem/N4585RCW
Post edited November 27, 2012 by retro_gamer
Never got a chance to play many of the classic pc fps games when I was younger and I'm trying to make up for that deficiency, so Heretic + Hexen Collection or Quake 1 would be appreicated.
My wishlist before the end of autumn sales on steam

-Torchlight II
-Sengoku

Post edited November 27, 2012 by PandaLiang
Only 1 game on my Steam wishlist before the sale ends tonight (About 4 hours) :

Street Fighter 4 - On the Flash Sale

Post edited November 27, 2012 by Iain
I have a 48 hour guest pass for The War Z and I really enjoy the game! But I have a little problem, the guest pass expire in one hour and I don't have the cash for buying the game or ArmA II for Day Z... So if a really generous person want to help me, you can find The War Z here and Day Z is still on sale for the last 2 hours. I have no preference to one or the other tbh.

I'm aware as I asked a lot of thing this moment, so it will be the last one for a while ! And as always, when I'm asking for an expensive thing, I will understand very well if I don't have any answer ;-)

Thanks for reading :-)
Here is a copy of Zen Bound 2 for Steam by way of DraculaMarth's generosity.

The code is in rot13. Goto http://www.rot13.com/index.php, copy and paste the code, then hit Cypher and it will be usable.

T9OQX-AGTSY-A0KCC
Star Ruler is on sale on GG for just 3 euros.
low rated
Just a cryostasis key and i will be happy for quite a few days.
Also looking for a no region lock dota 2 key OR gift
Post edited November 27, 2012 by blastocyst
If anybody has picked up a Men Of War:Vietnam Steam key they don't need from the bundlestars dynamite bundle I would really like to give it a good home :D

I could buy something small in return, or contribute some money towards the bundle via paypal if somebody is thinking about buying it

Thanks, and be lucky!