It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi,
if someone has to spare the classic xcom pack from humble bundle, i promise that i will give it a good and lovely home?

thank you
high rated
Well, i bought the Sometimes bundle since i wanted The Samaritan Paradox, i know the rest is really not great *coffcoffit'sgarbagecoffcoff*, so... If anyone wants it just ask:

ALL GONE!

Dead Effect.
Strategic War in Europe
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars
Legends of Persia
Lost Civilization

EDIT: Oh wow, there's more interest in these games that i've though, kind of hard of responding to all and everyone is asking for the same games, again, sorry if the game that you guys requested is already gone but i've chose a bad time for this and i have to answer, update this post, work in something else, etc! D:
Post edited July 22, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Well, i bought the Sometimes bundle since i wanted The Samaritan Paradox, i know the rest is really not great *coffcoffit'sgarbagecoffcoff*, so... If anyone wants it just ask: ...
Thanks for Strategic War in Europe! Now I must go assemble the Army. Thank you!
Cyraxpt: Dead Effect.
Many thanks for this one :)
Cyraxpt: Well, i bought the Sometimes bundle since i wanted The Samaritan Paradox, i know the rest is really not great *coffcoffit'sgarbagecoffcoff*, so... If anyone wants it just ask:

EDIT: Oh wow, there's more interest in these games that i've though, kind of hard of responding to all and everyone is asking for the same games, again, sorry if the game that you guys requested is already gone but i've chose a bad time for this and i have to answer, update this post, work in something else, etc! D:
I don't think they're quite as crap as you made them out to be ;)
If you still have A.I.M.2 available, I'd take a crack at it, though you get my unqualified thanks all the same XD
Spinorial: I don't think they're quite as crap as you made them out to be ;)
If you still have A.I.M.2 available, I'd take a crack at it, though you get my unqualified thanks all the same XD
Lol, i'm used to people not wanting this kind of games (well, not here since i recently started giving away here) and i was half joking. Anyway, sorry, all games are gone.
Cyraxpt: Lost Civilization
Thanks again for this Cyraxpt, +1 for your generosity. :)
Cyraxpt: Lol, i'm used to people not wanting this kind of games (well, not here since i recently started giving away here) and i was half joking. Anyway, sorry, all games are gone.
It's all good, mate! Never disregard the uncanny allure of free crap XD
Hitman: Absolution, please, if someone decides to buy the Square Enix Humble Bundle BTA for themselves but already has this game :)

edit: Thank you, gracious Fox! :)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by DProject
low rated
If anyone gets the Square Enix Humble Bundle, then I would appreciate Deus Ex: Human revolution!
I played the original Dues Ex already, and absolutely loved it, and since I hear so much good about the new one, I'd like to give it a hot.
Thank you for your consideration.
low rated
Hitman:Absolution for me please? I really want this game for ages.
DProject: Hitman: Absolution, please, if someone decides to buy the Square Enix Humble Bundle BTA for themselves but already has this game :)
Done, check your PM :)
Anyone have a spare key to The Darkness II (it's a bump)
If anyone have a spare key to Hitman: Absolution or Deus Ex: The Fall I would give it a good home :)
From HB of course:)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by legomaster
high rated
Well, by now everyone should already have Thief Gold, if not:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=xGtFXSAb2SbMcA6e

Have fun (even the lurkers).