It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can someone do me a favor and gift me Morrowind on Steam? (Man, a lot of Elder Scrolls posts :))
It is the only game in the series which I haven't played yet, which is odd, seeing as how a lot of people consider it the best.
Hey guys. I've been looking all over for a reasonable price for Tenchu General (Desura) Was Wondering if any kind soul has a spare key laying around?
Jedileemur: Anyone have a spare key to The Darkness II?
Check your pm brother(or Sister), and enjoy! =D
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Oathe
I'd like Way to Go from the Groupees Shiny Loot 6 bundle. It's the only game in the bundle I'm interested in, and it ends in about 3 hours. Thanks!
Maybe someone have spare El Matador from indiegala july bundle ? Thank you
Does anyone have an extra gift link for The Bureau from the Humble 2k Bundle?

Here is my steam so you can see that I activated it: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ki11sone/

Nevermind that edit ^_^
Post edited July 21, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
i'm going to go in a slightly different direction here and see if anyone has an OOTP14 they'd like to trade for a Rogue Shooter, Echo of the Wild, or Swipe Cart? (All on Steam)
I'd also be interested in a mafia 2 ...

(there's also a couple Desura titles bundled in (terrorhedron and Clusterpuck) that I can part with once the steam keys are redeemed.
Post edited July 21, 2014 by Cyberevil
Cyberevil: i'm going to go in a slightly different direction here and see if anyone has an OOTP14 they'd like to trade
I don't like new directions. So check your pm
Cyberevil: i'm going to go in a slightly different direction here and see if anyone has an OOTP14 they'd like to trade
samlii: I don't like new directions. So check your pm
LoL! Thanks, much! I got like 4 replys after yours... Thanks to everyone else as well
high rated
spoderman: I'd like Way to Go from the Groupees Shiny Loot 6 bundle. It's the only game in the bundle I'm interested in, and it ends in about 3 hours. Thanks!
Check your PM :)
spoderman: I'd like Way to Go from the Groupees Shiny Loot 6 bundle. It's the only game in the bundle I'm interested in, and it ends in about 3 hours. Thanks!
akhliber: Check your PM :)
Thank you!
If anybody has a Steam key for RPG Maker VX Ace from that one Humble Bundle, I'd really appreciate it. I've been wanting to get into making an RPG Maker game for a while now, but that $70 price tag is kinda off-putting. I also have keys for Offspring Fling, Incredipede, and Anodyne, all of which I'd trade for it. Thanks!
Ki11s0n3:
PM me if you still want The Bureau
Im still looking for some Sherlock's game (from the old humble bundle) or Spec Ops: The line. if someone has a spare link and they don't need... Thanks!
I am looking for Wildlife Park 3 if someone have it ?
Hey guys. Universe Sandbox is now on the weekly Humble Bundle, and I was wondering, if anyone got the bundle and doesn't want it, or has an extra, could I take it? I would love it!