It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: I managed to screw up one of my spreadsheets.
I have a whole bunch of Desura keys.

[snip]

These are bundle games for which I have used the steam keys. If the thought of 2 keys being used for 1 game offends you, please feel free not to ask for them (as above, they may or may not still be available):
[snip]
Major Mayhem
[snip]
I'd like to try Major Mayhem, if I may. :-)
Rodzaju: I managed to screw up one of my spreadsheets.
I have a whole bunch of Desura keys.

[snip]

These are bundle games for which I have used the steam keys. If the thought of 2 keys being used for 1 game offends you, please feel free not to ask for them (as above, they may or may not still be available):
[snip]
Major Mayhem
[snip]
Treasure: I'd like to try Major Mayhem, if I may. :-)
PM sent.
Rodzaju: PM sent.
Thanks. The key was however already used, but I expected it to be so. At least I helped you in rearraranging your spreadsheet ! :-)
Rodzaju: There are some games (DESURA) still looking for a home:

Forceline
I'd like to try Forceline, please.
Rodzaju: There are some games (DESURA) still looking for a home:

Forceline
Impaler26: I'd like to try Forceline, please.
PM sent.
Impaler26: I'd like to try Forceline, please.
Rodzaju: PM sent.
Thanks, the key worked just fine! :)
THANK YOU MartynD88 !
Post edited July 11, 2014 by wy4786
wy4786: Anyone has a spare Mafia II key from the humble band? WIll really appreciate it!
Sure, pm incoming.
wy4786: Anyone has a spare Mafia II key from the humble band? WIll really appreciate it!
Trid: Sure, pm incoming.
You guys are awesome but MartynD88 already provided me with a key!

Thanks again people!
Not a fan of asking for free stuff but I've been looking into trying out Aerena, so if anyone happens to have an Aerena key from the Groupees Be Mine 11 Bundle left I'd appreciate it. (Game's free to play but it gives some free characters)

Edit: Got it, thanks goes to Samlii.
Post edited July 11, 2014 by Pheace
high rated
Pheace: Not a fan of asking for free stuff but I've been looking into trying out Aerena, so if anyone happens to have an Aerena key from the Groupees Be Mine 11 Bundle left I'd appreciate it. (Game's free to play but it gives some free characters)
Well I am a fan of giving free stuff ;)
Post edited July 16, 2014 by Darthprymus
low rated
I know I'm asking a lot but can I have a spare code for Spec Ops:The Line or XCOM Enemy Unknown?
Trid: Sure, pm incoming.
Since our friend already received his, could I get the Mafia II key please.
[ EDIT ]
Removed. Thankyou.
Post edited July 13, 2014 by HeDanny