It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Any hour we drink, if fast enough, can be happy hour :-)

The only problem is, if we keep it up too long, tomorrow could be a sad day.
tinyE: Nonsense because tomorrow is 'Hump Day' which is weird because most people get laid on the weekends.
Just like happy hours, hump days are not constrained to the realm of the clock and calendar :-)
Well, samlii (thanks again for the bundle!) didn't want Civilization III, so I'll just have to pass on the generosity to someone else. Anyone want a Steam key for Civ III?
low rated
MarioFanaticXV: Well, samlii (thanks again for the bundle!) didn't want Civilization III, so I'll just have to pass on the generosity to someone else. Anyone want a Steam key for Civ III?
yes please :)
Dischord: Just like happy hours, hump days are not constrained to the realm of the clock and calendar :-)
Well not unless you're married I'd say ;), good to see you again Dischord and +1 as always for your generosity. :)
stg83: Well not unless you're married I'd say ;), good to see you again Dischord and +1 as always for your generosity. :)
Oh, that part of the calendar...

Good to see you too :-)
MarioFanaticXV: Well, samlii (thanks again for the bundle!) didn't want Civilization III, so I'll just have to pass on the generosity to someone else. Anyone want a Steam key for Civ III?
njablanovic: yes please :)
I'm afraid I'd rather it go to someone who didn't just make their account.
low rated
Well if that's what you think.
tinyE: Nonsense because tomorrow is 'Hump Day' which is weird because most people get laid on the weekends.
Dischord: Just like happy hours, hump days are not constrained to the realm of the clock and calendar :-)
Very philosophical. Interesting concept, but the question in truth is if it can be tested by the scientific method.
HijacK: Very philosophical. Interesting concept, but the question in truth is if it can be tested by the scientific method.
i think it can maybe be tested by the rhythm method
njablanovic: Well if that's what you think.
Don't take it too hard, bud. Stick around, make some acquaintances, miss a few freebies now, and you'll get a lot more and better chances later on. This place is never without a dozen running giveaways :-)
low rated
Spinorial: Don't take it too hard, bud. Stick around, make some acquaintances, miss a few freebies now, and you'll get a lot more and better chances later on. This place is never without a dozen running giveaways :-)
There is no problem whatsover :)
Spinorial: Don't take it too hard, bud. Stick around, make some acquaintances, miss a few freebies now, and you'll get a lot more and better chances later on. This place is never without a dozen running giveaways :-)
The GOG trust is not hard to gain, but it's just as easy to lose.
HijacK: Very philosophical. Interesting concept, but the question in truth is if it can be tested by the scientific method.
I'm not getting into this again, but certain things don't lend themselves to scientific method.

Try studying man, as a woman, or a woman, as man, or the crap we think, from either side, and you might as well just have a beer with me and smile.
low rated
HijacK: The GOG trust is not hard to gain, but it's just as easy to lose.
Sticky fingers on negative rep :P
Could somebody help me to get BloodRayne Betrayal(Steam), please?
Post edited June 03, 2014 by seikus