It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsrain: P.S.: Desura really needs a visual novel category, as i see they have a lot of titles.
Ehm - http://www.desura.com/games/browse/?filter=t&kw=Search+...&style=50&theme=&indie=&type=&released=#content
Momo1991:
wolfsrain: P.S.: Desura really needs a visual novel category, as i see they have a lot of titles.
Desura needs more than added categories but I won't go there after making some good suggestions directly ;-p
triock: Ehm - http://www.desura.com/games/browse/?filter=t&kw=Search+...&style=50&theme=&indie=&type=&released=#content
Thanks, triock. I must look like an idiot...How, the hell diid i miss it...
wolfsrain: Thanks, triock. I must look like an idiot...How, the hell diid i miss it...
Maybe because it is not a category, but a subcategory (under adventure games)? ;)
wolfsrain: Thanks, triock. I must look like an idiot...How, the hell diid i miss it...
triock: Maybe because it is not a category, but a subcategory (under adventure games)? ;)
That explains it. Never checked there...
I would love one of the Company of Heroes 2 Multiplayer Keys that Alienware gave away. Been wanting to play this with my brother. You all rock!
low rated
i would like star trek from steam please, as it's on sale. also, stanley parable please
Umm...it feels awkward to come here anymore after so much hostility in the recent past. I hope the dust has settled and peace and friendly coexistence can prosper again.

To brighten the moods, I have some Steam keys to offer from the latest humblio platforming bundlio. Ask if there was something you wanted but don't have. I'd also like XCOM: Enemy Unknown which is on sale right now. But hey, I got lots of games on my backlog already so its no biggie.
AkiMatti: Umm...it feels awkward to come here anymore after so much hostility in the recent past. I hope the dust has settled and peace and friendly coexistence can prosper again.

To brighten the moods, I have some Steam keys to offer from the latest humblio platforming bundlio. Ask if there was something you wanted but don't have. I'd also like XCOM: Enemy Unknown which is on sale right now. But hey, I got lots of games on my backlog already so its no biggie.
I miss Metal Slug 3, if you have a spare copy, it's on my wishlist since its release.
Also I have a Dead Island Epidemic Gift if someone needs it, just shout me a PM.
AkiMatti: Umm...it feels awkward to come here anymore after so much hostility in the recent past. I hope the dust has settled and peace and friendly coexistence can prosper again.

Punished_Snake: I miss Metal Slug 3, if you have a spare copy, it's on my wishlist since its release.
Also I have a Dead Island Epidemic Gift if someone needs it, just shout me a PM.
I think he's talking about the Humble Platforming Weekly bundle, not the android bundle.
Punished_Snake: I miss Metal Slug 3, if you have a spare copy, it's on my wishlist since its release.
spoderman: I think he's talking about the Humble Platforming Weekly bundle, not the android bundle.
I think I miss it (at least I can't remember the name of that bundle).
spoderman: I think he's talking about the Humble Platforming Weekly bundle, not the android bundle.
I am indeed.

Had for example Shank 2.

EDIT: Could someone gift me Painkiller: Black from Steam?
Post edited May 28, 2014 by AkiMatti
If anyone uses GMg and has prices in pounds could you buy ,me Devil May cry 4
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/cn/en/pc/games/action/devil-may-cry-4/

QUK706-XWFKI6-8UK3NL with this code its supposed to be 0.97 but price in USD is way higher

thanks
Post edited May 28, 2014 by danteveli
danteveli: If anyone uses GMg and has prices in pounds could you buy ,me Devil May cry 4

QUK706-XWFKI6-8UK3NL with this code its supposed to be 0.97 but price in USD is way higher

thanks
I tried because I have 1.9 Credit but for me prices are in USD so the game's still 3.90. Maybe someone else may use GMG in pounds.

PS do you know how to browse games in gmg? thier search is limited to 5 pages and most of them are dlc/packs and games with 'other drm'. is there no way to actually browse the site for games under 2 usd?
Post edited May 28, 2014 by Venhiem
danteveli: If anyone uses GMg and has prices in pounds could you buy ,me Devil May cry 4

thanks
Venhiem: I tried because I have 1.9 Credit but for me prices are in USD so the game's still 3.90. Maybe someone else may use GMG in pounds.

PS do you know how to browse games in gmg? thier search is limited to 5 pages and most of them are dlc/packs and games with 'other drm'. is there no way to actually browse the site for games under 2 usd?
Thanks for trying to help
It probably has something to do with location. I live in Chine and most of the games are not avaible for viewing on their page even when they send me emails with promotions.
I dont think there is an easy way to browse their stuff/