It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh you're right, in this way you really get it for only 1 cent but you know the charity...
Post edited May 24, 2014 by Christoph89
Christoph89: Oh you're right, in this way you really get it for only 1 cent but you know the charity...
I wouldn't say it is dishonest, since Humble Bundle allows it, but you get a picture of a sad poor programmer :D. If you are able to pay more, you definitely should, but sometimes (like perhaps in the case of those in this thread), it isn't a possibility, and every cent counts.
low rated
this will be the llast time that I request something so here it go:
Terraria
Dawn of War Master Collection
L.A Noire Complete
Broken Age
The Banner Saga
Divinity Dragon Commander
Space Hulk
The Stanley Parable
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII

contact me by PM
Could someone direct me to where Steam Inventory item trade and such is? I'm wanting Mil-Spec grade weapons in Counter Strike Global Offensive.
alexanderthegrea: Could someone direct me to where Steam Inventory item trade and such is? I'm wanting Mil-Spec grade weapons in Counter Strike Global Offensive.
If you mean what i think you go to your steam inventory then above and to the right of your items it should say trade offers with a blue button
I have two Steam gifts of 'Real Horror Stories'. I'll be honest, it's a cheap flash (?) game that may or may not even be scary.
Anyone want?
Half Life 1 if anyone is generous?
alexanderthegrea: .
I have two Steam gifts of 'Real Horror Stories'. I'll be honest, it's a cheap flash (?) game that may or may not even be scary.
Anyone want?
PM sent
One copy of Real Horror Stories given to Legomaster.
One remaining- any takers?
alexanderthegrea: One copy of Real Horror Stories given to Legomaster.
One remaining- any takers?
Sure, I'll take it.
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition is at sale for 6USD at amazon.
I don't have a credit card and don't live in the US. So I can't buy any games there.I'm looking for someone who can gift it to me. In return I will gift you a 5,99 USD GOG game back.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by TwisterBE
low rated
If someone feels VERY generous, there is this pack:

http://www.amazon.com/SEGA-48-Game-Mega-Arcade-Online/dp/B00EIN266Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1401122223&sr=1-2&keywords=SEGA+48-Game+Mega+Arcade+Pack

93% off on Amazon. I can't buy it, and probably it won't be cheaper on Steam. 5$ for 48 classic Sega titles. A must.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Punished_Snake
low rated
star trek is on sale on steam, and would like to have it, mostly because it looks cool.
Why doesn't anyone ask for bundle keys in this thread anymore? Too cheap for you guys? What? I used to gift here a lot but now everyone asks for expensive games which I can't even afford to buy for myself...my budget allows me to buy bundles and to gift extras...so freaking ask for those games already!

~sigh~
Momo1991: Why doesn't anyone ask for bundle keys in this thread anymore? Too cheap for you guys? What? I used to gift here a lot but now everyone asks for expensive games which I can't even afford to buy for myself...my budget allows me to buy bundles and to gift extras...so freaking ask for those games already!

~sigh~
And I thought I was the only one thinking the same... (-_-)

From time to time I visit this thread in case someone is asking for one of my spare keys, but I always find people asking for games I can't even buy for myself... and if I do, it's a mix including Steam Wallet money, Playfire Rewards or Blue Coins to get them cheaper during a sale... (:P)
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Azrael360