It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If any1 have spare key for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine from amazon bundle, I would be happy to give it a good home. ^^
Attention ninjas, free keys:
Crayon Physics Deluxe: 7QIP2-Y3WQ7-3W8A?
Cogs: IQ3NF-8?JEA-TGM2X
The ? is a letter, the same in both keys.
Azgrel: Attention ninjas, free keys:
Crayon Physics Deluxe: 7QIP2-Y3WQ7-3W8A?
Cogs: IQ3NF-8?JEA-TGM2X
The ? is a letter, the same in both keys.
+1 for your generosity. Already have both.
Speaking of generosity, if someone has spare Hell Yeah! key from Amazon's Sega Action Only Pack I'd be eternally grateful.
Anyone willing to gift me Sin Episode would be really cool.
Post edited November 19, 2012 by danteveli
Anyone have a spare Red Faction: Armageddon key they're willing to part with?
;)
Would love SiN Episodes: Emergence if anyone is willing to gift it to me 2.49 during the steam sale. thanks
Post edited November 19, 2012 by Darthprymus
Spec Ops the Line from GMG (you can even use a 20% discount code).
I have no money atm so I think I will pass
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/action/spec-ops-the-line/
Towns on Desura

Thank you so much.
Looking for:

New indie royale bundle
Palm Kingdoms 2 Deluxe (Desura)

from gog: Fs2 or any Descent title - didnt played this for ages

Ty :-)
Sorry for posting so fast after the last post, but the situation changed.
If anyone is willing to get me the new Indie Royale I'd be most grateful...or at least part with the steam keys for it.
Particularly, Children of the Nile and Puzzle Agent 2. Which basically are the only games that I'd want from it ;p

That and Puzzle Agent 1 :D

Thanks!
Post edited November 19, 2012 by azah_lemur
If anyone can gift me Anomaly: Warzone Earth from the Indie Royale I will give him a free hug :D
I want to say Thank you to keeveek for gifting me Anomaly.
Post edited November 19, 2012 by robb5
Hi, I got Puzzle Agent 2 from the Indie Royale bundle but I don't have Puzzle Agent 1. Apparently sometime back Puzzle Agent 1 was given away with Puzzle Agent 2 as well as bundled together with other game purchases on Steam at different times. So I was wondering, though it was awhile backand maybe a longshot, whether anyone still had a key for it that they don't need. Thanks very much.
Looking for ME 1 or 2 from a generous soul that bought the Amazon pack with Dragon age... thanks!
If anyone has a spare Children of the Nile from the latest indie royale, I can make sure it has a good home.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT:
Thank you Ian.
Post edited November 19, 2012 by Rodzaju