It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: You're back and already in the gifting spirit. Nicely done! :D
Thanks, and thanks for the comment on the other thread as well :)
high rated
AdiJager: Anyone have spare key for the first Call of Jurez from bundle?
PM sent
AdiJager: Anyone have spare key for the first Call of Jurez from bundle?
rong44: PM sent
hah, many thx! :D
JellyBeam: Man, this week's humble bundle is amazing.
If someone is kind enough and has a spare key for VVVVV or cave story+, I would more than appreciate it.
been wanting to play these games for a while now, they're both really cool
mabrookes: Check your PM for both.
unbelieveable, thank you so much. You left me kind of stunned by your kindness lol.
Again, can't thank you enough!
The latest Humble Bundle Weekly Sale is looking quite tasty. Anyone here generous enough to get me the Bundle, more specifically the 1 dollar and above tier? If you need my e-mail to send the gift you can request it on GOG PM.

Also, Risk of Rain is on sale right now, and that looks particularly good as well.

Thanks for reading!
A Groupees "Build a Microids Adventure Bundle" Gift with Amerzone, and Corsairs Gold (since they come with GOG Keys) would be very much appreciated. Thank you to any kind user who may fulfill this request.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by JogsterXL
Is there someone with a space IHF handball challenge 12 from indieroyale bundle ? Thanks
high rated
JogsterXL: A Groupees "Build a Microids Adventure Bundle" Gift with Atlantis. Amerzone, and Corsairs Gold (since they all come with GOG Keys) would be very much appreciated. Thank you to any kind user who may fulfill this request.
Schnuff dropped the GOG keys in my PM yesterday - I already gifted two of them but check your in-box for Atlantis...hope someone else can help you out with the rest. (btw, unfortunately Schnuff's PM seems to be shut down so no way to send a thank-you :-( )
Momo1991: Schnuff dropped the GOG keys in my PM yesterday - I already gifted two of them but check your in-box for Atlantis...hope someone else can help you out with the rest. (btw, unfortunately Schnuff's PM seems to be shut down so no way to send a thank-you :-( )
Thank you for sharing the Atlantis key with me Momo, and thank you Schnuff (if you are reading this) for donating the keys to Momo in the first place. Very much appreciated!
This IS NOT a request but a curiosity and I didn't want to start a separate thread about a game not even available here.

Having a little retro driving frenzy the last few days and I noticed the port of Crazy Taxi at a good price but I keep hearing conflicting reports on what a good/terrible port it is. Anyone here play the PC version?
tinyE: This IS NOT a request but a curiosity and I didn't want to start a separate thread about a game not even available here.

Having a little retro driving frenzy the last few days and I noticed the port of Crazy Taxi at a good price but I keep hearing conflicting reports on what a good/terrible port it is. Anyone here play the PC version?
I used to play the first game when I was 10 years old ... on PC. It was an awesome game then. Now i've tried to find it but all i found was Crazy Taxi 3, not 1. Where did you find the first one? i'd love to play it again.
tinyE: This IS NOT a request but a curiosity and I didn't want to start a separate thread about a game not even available here.

Venhiem: I used to play the first game when I was 10 years old ... on PC. It was an awesome game then. Now i've tried to find it but all i found was Crazy Taxi 3, not 1. Where did you find the first one? i'd love to play it again.
Gamers Gate, $8.95 USD but of course unlike our beloved GOG, GG has regional pricing and DRM.

SHIT!!! It was $5 last week! Those bastards!
Post edited April 27, 2014 by tinyE
I have been looking to get these 2 games for some time now and they are on sale.
Rising Storm Digital Deluxe Edition
Risk of Rain

I also have an extra copy of Retro City Rampage I can gift in return if you want it
Momo1991: Schnuff dropped the GOG keys in my PM yesterday - I already gifted two of them but check your in-box for Atlantis...hope someone else can help you out with the rest. (btw, unfortunately Schnuff's PM seems to be shut down so no way to send a thank-you :-( )
I wish there was some way we could let Schnuff know that his generosity is really appreciated :(. Please forward our sentiments if you hear from him again, thanks.
nvm.
Post edited April 27, 2014 by HenitoKisou