It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punished_Snake: A little bump for Evoland if someone has a spare key, thanks anyway :)
IAmSinistar: Still looking for this? I just picked up the bundle, so if you (or anyone else) wants one of the keys from it (including the GOG key, as I already have it here), reply with your wish.
If you have an extra Anodyne key, i'd love you forever. That's my wish :) Thanks!
Punished_Snake: A little bump for Evoland if someone has a spare key, thanks anyway :)
IAmSinistar: Still looking for this? I just picked up the bundle, so if you (or anyone else) wants one of the keys from it (including the GOG key, as I already have it here), reply with your wish.
Do you have spare Evoland key for Steam?
Robette: Driftmoon, Desura...
Many thanks for the key, Robette! ^_^
REP+ ;)
Post edited March 31, 2014 by Azrael360
Do u have defender's quest from this HB?
Someone has an spare for Epic Battle Fantasy 4? I would love to play it, but the bundle is a little hard for me to get, right now...

I have some cheap things in the classifieds, if you're interested in trading... I'll try to update the list tomorrow...
Thanks!

Edit: just to say thank you Leroux, for SpaceForce, that was very kind!
Post edited April 01, 2014 by Stooner
I noticed that Bad Rats went on sale if anyone of kind heart feels I should have this great piece of basically Steam as a whole don't think just do it. It will have a great home and be loved and cherished everyday
EDIT: wish kindly fulfilled by generous Stooner. Thank you!!!
Post edited April 01, 2014 by dizcology
If somebody got a spare key for Neo Scavenger from the Humble Weekly I'd really appreciate it, as a fan of survival/hunting games I'd like to play this game because it looks really interesting and I've been told it has some unique things.

Thanks for reading.
high rated
Pickle1477: If you have an extra Anodyne key, i'd love you forever. That's my wish :) Thanks!
Check your PMs. :)

RevolutionSphere: Do you have spare Evoland key for Steam?
If Punished_Snake doesn't still need it I do. Waiting for them to reply on it first.

legomaster: Do u have defender's quest from this HB?
I have the GOG key still if you want that.

Crsldmc: If somebody got a spare key for Neo Scavenger from the Humble Weekly I'd really appreciate it, as a fan of survival/hunting games I'd like to play this game because it looks really interesting and I've been told it has some unique things.
Check your PMs pal. :)
Yeah, thanks a lot!
high rated
Punished_Snake: Yeah, thanks a lot!
Key PM'd, enjoy!
Punished_Snake: Yeah, thanks a lot!
IAmSinistar: Key PM'd, enjoy!
Thanks a lot! +1 for you :)
Pickle1477: If you have an extra Anodyne key, i'd love you forever. That's my wish :) Thanks!
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. :)
Thanks a lot!
Crsldmc: If somebody got a spare key for Neo Scavenger from the Humble Weekly I'd really appreciate it, as a fan of survival/hunting games I'd like to play this game because it looks really interesting and I've been told it has some unique things.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs pal. :)
Thank you matee!!!!
I'm a big fan of the first Tropico game, had many joyous hours with that one, but haven't tried any sequel.
Tropico 3 Gold is now available in Bundle Stars bundle so if anyone happen to have a spare key I would be very happy if you share it with me.
Thanks!