It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
A little bump for Evoland if someone has a spare key, thanks anyway :)
I would love either of the final fantasy games on steam, which are currently on sale.
low rated
a little bump for Deus Ex:HR,Hitman:Absolution or Batman:Arkham City
Still I would be happy to give a good home to Postmortem: One Must Die steam key, if some1 have spare one from Indie Gala Doorways bundle. ^^
Post edited March 29, 2014 by Trid
Is there is someone with a spare dead space 3 or populous for ORIGIN ? Thank you
If anyone has a spare Neo Scavenger key (or Humble Bundle link from the weekly sale), I would be willing to give it a good home.
high rated
Trid: Still I would be happy to give a good home to Postmortem: One Must Die steam key, if some1 have spare one from Indie Gala Doorways bundle. ^^
PM'd, enjoy
Hey everyone. I'm kindly ask for McPixel game If someone of you has spare key. I'll appreciate it. If I'm asking too much, plz forgive me. And apologize for begging around. Thanks
If anyone ends up with a spare key of Jesabel (current indiegala monday sale), I would give that a try.
alexkoti: PM'd, enjoy
Thank you very much!
high rated
truhlik77: Hey everyone. I'm kindly ask for McPixel game If someone of you has spare key. I'll appreciate it. If I'm asking too much, plz forgive me. And apologize for begging around. Thanks
Kabooooom!!!! :-)

--

If anyone has a spare Card City Nights key (from IndieRoyale) I'll give it a good home. Thanks!
Robette: If anyone ends up with a spare key of Jesabel (current indiegala monday sale), I would give that a try.
PM sent
high rated
Robette: If anyone ends up with a spare key of Jesabel (current indiegala monday sale), I would give that a try.
rong44: PM sent
Thank you. :)

Driftmoon, Desura:
G90XA-UXHFS-3L45I-WJCRT-A61PJ
truhlik77: Hey everyone. I'm kindly ask for McPixel game If someone of you has spare key. I'll appreciate it. If I'm asking too much, plz forgive me. And apologize for begging around. Thanks
kjx: Kabooooom!!!! :-)
Got it! Thanks mate :)
+rep of course.
Post edited March 31, 2014 by truhlik77
high rated
Punished_Snake: A little bump for Evoland if someone has a spare key, thanks anyway :)
Still looking for this? I just picked up the bundle, so if you (or anyone else) wants one of the keys from it (including the GOG key, as I already have it here), reply with your wish.