It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC

it would be awesome :) Thank you!! :)
low rated
If anyone has a weird urge to get something Castlevania, pre purchase of mirror of fate hd is well priced....just sayin
If anyone has an extra Nosgoth beta key, I wouldn't mind it.
If anyone has a spare key of towtruck simulator 2015 from the bundle , would be very happy to play it huge fan of simulator games
low rated
Evoland if someone has a spare key from the Humble Weekly :)
* removed *
Post edited March 30, 2014 by ne_zavarj
high rated
Offspring Fling (Steam)

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=c6GDnupWEKCzdADb
low rated
arkham city, please. it's on sale on steam
Post edited March 27, 2014 by LesterKnight99
low rated
Blood Money is dirt cheap right now and its one of my most favorite games of all time too
high rated
This might a little too much to ask, but I missed Humble Rhythm Weekly, and while I already own most of the games in it, I ask on behalf of a person close to me if someone perhaps has unclaimed gift of it somewhere.

Sorry to bother you with this, I hope someone will appreciate Driftmoon on Steam - 8GVRF-A08ZL-HNYJV
That's very sweet of you. I passed on that bundle, but I hope someone can help you out.

+1 for the drop. Ninja'd! (not by me ;) )
Post edited March 27, 2014 by genkicolleen
Maybe someone has a spare copy of Half Minute Hero I really enjoyed the game on PSP some time ago and have heard this one is even crazier.
If anybody got a spare Steam key for Anodyne or Evoland form the Humble Weekly Sale, then I would glady take it off your hands.

Thank you and have a great weekend.
high rated
RevolutionSphere: If anybody got a spare Steam key for Anodyne or Evoland form the Humble Weekly Sale, then I would glady take it off your hands.

Anodyne. Check your PM :-)

----

If anyone has a spare Card City Nights key (from IndieRoyale) they don't need I'll give it a good home. Thanks!
RevolutionSphere: If anybody got a spare Steam key for Anodyne or Evoland form the Humble Weekly Sale, then I would glady take it off your hands.

kjx: Anodyne. Check your PM :-)

----

If anyone has a spare Card City Nights key (from IndieRoyale) they don't need I'll give it a good home. Thanks!
Thank you kind sir, I shall get to playing this as soon as possible.

Have great weekend :D

+1