It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Small wish from the BundleStars Reboot 1.0 bundle:

GTR Evolution

Thank you in advance
If anyone has a spare dark sector i would love to play it, looks like a pretty awesome shooter.
Hi, I have a bit of an oddball request unrelated to any current sale or bundle but it seems Conquest of Elysium 3 was bundled a while back, like a year ago. I heard about it recently so am wondering if anyone happened to still have a leftover code for it that they don't want or need? Thanks!
Would be most grateful if anyone has a Kings Bounty Code.. Don't have any of them and have been wanting to try one of them for quite sometime....Thanks in advance!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by hellmonster67
***** REQUEST ACCEPTED *****
Post edited February 20, 2014 by YellowAries
YellowAries: If anyone has a key/copy of Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror please throw it my way! I just finished the first episode and loved it! Thanks =)

P.S. If anyone can throw the game my way, I will pay you back with a game for $10 on the 1st of March.
Check PM, enjoy!
YellowAries: If anyone has a key/copy of Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror please throw it my way! I just finished the first episode and loved it! Thanks =)

P.S. If anyone can throw the game my way, I will pay you back with a game for $10 on the 1st of March.
alexkoti: Check PM, enjoy!
Thanks. =)
hellmonster67: Would be most grateful if anyone has a Kings Bounty Code.. Don't have any of them and have been wanting to try one of them for quite sometime....Thanks in advance!
King's Bounty: Armored Princess in your PM :)
Enjoy!
hellmonster67: Would be most grateful if anyone has a Kings Bounty Code.. Don't have any of them and have been wanting to try one of them for quite sometime....Thanks in advance!
alexkoti: King's Bounty: Armored Princess in your PM :)
Enjoy!
This is great.. Thank you
high rated
wolfsrain: Small wish from the BundleStars Reboot 1.0 bundle:

GTR Evolution

Thank you in advance
PM sent
Darthprymus: If anyone has a spare dark sector i would love to play it, looks like a pretty awesome shooter.
PM sent
Post edited February 20, 2014 by rong44
wolfsrain: Small wish from the BundleStars Reboot 1.0 bundle:

GTR Evolution

Thank you in advance
rong44: PM sent
Darthprymus: If anyone has a spare dark sector i would love to play it, looks like a pretty awesome shooter.
rong44: PM sent
Got it and thank you so much for dark sector!
@rong 44 Thank you very much, kind sir and +1!
Hi, I would very much like to get Thief Gold for Steam seeing as my Dark Project CD doesn't work anymore.

There's this giveaway you may have seen where Thief Gold is going for free: http://thiefmodcompetition.com

Unfortunately they give you an Amazon code to redeem. I can't do it myself, because I live outside the US, and I don't really want to commit fraud in order to get the Steam code. Would it be too much to ask anyone in the US who has an Amazon account to please help me out with this? I have an Amazon code that I could provide you with, although I'm not sure it will work seeing as many people apparently get duds for some reason.

Please PM me. Thanks.

Edit: I managed to get one!
Post edited February 22, 2014 by duk3nuk3m
Pay no further attention to this message, product generously gifted by foxworks.
Post edited February 21, 2014 by Smannesman
I would like Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction. It is 35% off on steam right now.

Thank you very much in advance.