It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Audiosurf please >.<
NVM... Just got it.
Post edited October 14, 2012 by AlexHedgehog
Anyone have a 75% coupon for Nexuiz they don't want? I read a lot of person have it, so maybe? Thanks! :-)
Me and my girlfriend would love to play DEFCON together. I already have it and I won't have the money to gift it to her before a looong time (even though it's rather cheap, I know :/ ). If a kind person would happen to gift me a DEFCON key, I'll be sure to return the favor by giving away a game or two to the people of GOG.

I mean I'll do it anyway, but... yeah. Good evening !
I'd be very grateful if anyone gave me Zeno Clash plz. I'd like to play it because of the esthetic and because its one of the few good games my country has made.
If any one has an extra key of Hector: Badge of Carnage from the current Indie Royale bundle, I will be very interested in trying it.

Other interested games:
Tropico 3 (Be Mine 5)

Thank you.
Can anyone please help me out with a worms blast key? Maybe someone has a spare or something with all this happy hour business.
Apparently yesterday wasn't the last day of the sale for Skyrim and in case you're wondering, yes I would still like to have that game (other outlets with Steam key are of course also acceptable, but this is the only sale I know of at this particular time).
Post edited October 08, 2012 by Smannesman
Here are two Steam keys from Be Mine 5 for whoever wants them. I already own King's Bounty and not really interested in Kung Fu Strike.

Digital Tribe Games Kung Fu Strike
* Gone!

King's Bounty: The Legend
3TBVV-H00JD-DXKAD
Post edited October 08, 2012 by psicat
psicat: Here are two Steam keys from Be Mine 5 for whoever wants them. I already own King's Bounty and not really interested in Kung Fu Strike.

FJ0MF-M8D3F-XKWN6

3TBVV-H00JD-DXKAD
I can't belive... Thank You for Kung Fu Strike! I won it! :D
psicat: Here are two Steam keys from Be Mine 5 for whoever wants them. I already own King's Bounty and not really interested in Kung Fu Strike.

FJ0MF-M8D3F-XKWN6

3TBVV-H00JD-DXKAD
AlexHedgehog: I can't belive... Thank You for Kung Fu Strike! I won it! :D
You're welcome, and enjoy.
Would be very grateful to whoever gifts me an audiosurf key <.<
Anyone got a spare humble indie bundle 1,2 OR 3 key (Just asking for one)? Thanks in advance!
$2.99 games from the Big Fish Games website :

F.A.C.E.S.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/13803/faces/index.html

Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/14388/awakening-the-goblin-kingdom/index.html

Thank you .
Broken Sword 2 key: 8KI4T-ZXD5C-GB9JD
Enjoy!

I'm still looking for an audiosurf AND/OR Humble indie bundle 1,2 OR 3 key. Thanks in advance :D