It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ma5terbob: do you still have it
Azgrel: Yes, I've sent you PM.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Ittle Dew? from the new flying bundle if anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate it
high rated
adambiser: Would anyone be able to spare a Humble Bundle Weekly Egosoft url (top tier would be great, but I'm not going to be picky) or Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon from BundleStars Indie Jam 3?

Thanks!
One Humble Weekly, coming right up!
RedRagan: Halp! I want to get Groupees Steam Punk bundle but I can't use my VCC there. Why Groupees don't allow for straight debit or credit payment and force me to use Paypal and/or Google wallet that don't accept VCC?
Check your PM?
Post edited September 24, 2013 by ggf162
adambiser: Would anyone be able to spare a Humble Bundle Weekly Egosoft url (top tier would be great, but I'm not going to be picky) or Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon from BundleStars Indie Jam 3?

Thanks!
ggf162: One Humble Weekly, coming right up!
Thank you!

Thanks!
ggf162: One Humble Weekly, coming right up!
RedRagan: Halp! I want to get Groupees Steam Punk bundle but I can't use my VCC there. Why Groupees don't allow for straight debit or credit payment and force me to use Paypal and/or Google wallet that don't accept VCC?
ggf162: Check your PM?
Ok going to reply on your PM, thank you in advance!
Either Dead Space 2 or Dark Souls PTDE would be really awesome ($5 and $7.50 respectively)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ggf162/
If anyone still have a spare for Krater Collector's or Knytt Undergroundi will make a good home :)
Zack Zero & Duke Nukem & Duke Nukem II from the Build a Bundle 7
Some games from bundles I'd like to try, if you can share:

Duke+Wang
or
Frayed Knights

(that Humble Weekly with Egosoft would be really, really nice, but is the last day and I wont hold my breath for it...)

Thanks!
(thanks for Clones, Sinistar!)
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Stooner
Ittle Dew, if someone has a spare from Flying Bundle!
This game seems to be popular around here, but I'd also like to play Ittle Dew if anyone has leftovers from the Flying Bundle. Please do consider previous posters before me though.
Cheers
By the time i decided to get me Groupees Be mine 9, the sale is over. :((

So if any can help with a steam key for Eador: Masters of the Broken World and the Soundtrack
I need Swords and Soldiers - Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC, I am willing to trade 1 or 2 steam trading cards for it.
high rated
Stooner: Clones (Steam, from the "Flying Bundle")
Check your PMs.
Stooner: Clones (Steam, from the "Flying Bundle")
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.
Thanks a lot! I miss the lemmings... ;p