It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iainmet: I have a few quid left in my bank account, added it to my inventory to gift it to you :)

Check your PM :)
Cool man. I'm already feeling water trying to suffocate me.

p.s.: you Steam link does not exist :)
Smannesman: I would like:

Skyrim
Sleeping Dogs
Dishonored
Bump
iainmet: I have a few quid left in my bank account, added it to my inventory to gift it to you :)

Check your PM :)
Follow up: I was able to locate you on the World Wide Steam and added you.
Haven't posted in this thread before, but just one item on my Steam wishlist at the moment:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/71420/

:)
If anyone's feeling generous, and has a spare Bundle In a Box Adventure Bundle lying around, I'm pretty interested in the 1893 A World's Fair Mystery and The Sea Will Claim Everything, and the only other way to get 1893 is to buy a $20 physical copy.
sheesh, blind there xD
Post edited September 08, 2012 by Pheace
Pheace: <snip>
I think you were looking for The GOG Community Gifting Thread as this is for non-GOG games. Of course you've already posted there so perhaps the goal was simply to get as many people as possible to view your list.
Post edited September 08, 2012 by Smannesman
Post edited September 12, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Smannesman: I think you were looking for http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page246[The GOG Community Gifting Thread[/url] as this is for non-GOG games. Of course you've already posted there so perhaps the goal was simply to get as many people as possible to view your list.
I posted it and then completely lost track of it, then mistook this thread and I was like ... 'my post was swallowed' D:
Pheace: I posted it and then completely lost track of it, then mistook this thread and I was like ... 'my post was swallowed' D:
Yes that is probably linked to why I just spent ten minutes fixing a simple link in my post, the home-made forum software sucks.
Still, you got your message out there.. as did I because the topic keeps getting bumped up.
Smannesman: Yes that is probably linked to why I just spent ten minutes fixing a simple link in my post, the home-made forum software sucks.
Still, you got your message out there.. as did I because the topic keeps getting bumped up.
You can remove my quote from that post though, no purpose here ^^
I wouldn't mind Analogue: A Hate Story if anyone has an extra key
The only thing I would love to play now is Dawnguard (still region locked here > >), but the price is not very friendly :/
I have extra MxPixel Desura key, and if anyone wants then PM me.