It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would take Still Life 2 (Steam key), if someone would kind enough to gift me one. :D[/s]

EDIT:
Nevermind!
Just won one from a code-drop in the other thread (Ninja). :D
Post edited June 15, 2013 by MysterD
*REQUEST FULLFILLED*

if anyone has a key for Deponia they aren't in need of I could make use of it =) Thanks.

(I can also work out some form of compensation for the near future if need be)
Post edited June 16, 2013 by YellowAries
if anyone has a spare Post Apocalyptic Mayhem: DLC - Chaos Pack key they don't need I'll give it a good home
Edit: was trying to be funny -it wasn't.
Post edited June 16, 2013 by Jxrdan
Long shot probably, but anyone have an extra key for Eets? :D Thanks in advance
Only 18 hours left before the Arcen bundle ends, I would appreciate it if you're feeling gifty.

http://www.indieroyale.com/
I know the chance is pretty non-existant but if anyone has a key for Mars: war logs i'd really love to play it, thanks.
I have some STEAM gifts I would like to give out for free to the first people who PM me to claim them. Just give me your e-mail when you PM me and I can send them out to you that way.

1x Guest Pass: Shattered Horizon
1x Arma 3 Alpha Lite
2x 3-Day Guest Pass: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad GOTY
Post edited June 16, 2013 by YellowAries
I've recently got into playing adventure games and managed to get Syberia here on the forums. So far I'm interested in the Still Life games, Nikopol and Syberia 2, so if anyone has spare keys for these I would be very grateful. By the way, I missed the Groupees Sherlock bundle, are these Sherlock games any good story wise? If you can recomend me good adventure games and point and clicks with great story such as Deponia, Geminie Rue, Resonance and Primordia I would be glad to hear your suggestions, take in mind that I prefer these adventures with a little sci-fi twist. Thanks in advance!
i just got the Ship from YellowAries who told me to thank Abolat, so, Thank you both very much :D
YellowAries: if anyone has a key for Deponia they aren't in need of I could make use of it =) Thanks.
te_lanus: if anyone has a spare Post Apocalyptic Mayhem: DLC - Chaos Pack key they don't need I'll give it a good home
Zorder: So far I'm interested in Nikopol.
I'll send your keys in a few hours via PM.
If someone have still life 1 spare key,that would be great :) Have second one.Thanks
Few pages later... if you feel generous I will be grateful for:

Dead Island Riptide (can be without DLCs)

Thank you.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by HenitoKisou
The sale is over but if someone bought a spare please consider this!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post3038

Classifieds

Also a little bundle if someone is interested:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6213

Still Life & Still Life 2 or any other game that interest you for The War Z.

Cheers.
Post edited June 16, 2013 by Crsldmc
Zorder: So far I'm interested in Nikopol.
Jxrdan: I'll send your keys in a few hours via PM.
I already have Deponia for Steam. I apologize for not updating my post, I had one in the GOG and Steam threads and only updated one. Give Deponia to someone else who might need it =) Thank you for thinking about me though!! +1