It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Sorry about that.
No, it's not big deal at all. In fact, i'm very grateful for the gift. Thank you very much!
Post edited May 04, 2013 by wormholewizards
CymTyr: Sorry about that.
wormholewizards: No, it's not big deal at all. In fact, i'm very grateful for the gift. Thank you very much!
You're quite welcome. I hear it's an excellent game, but my chances of getting around to it were very slim, and it looks like you'll enjoy the game much sooner than I. Have a great weekend.
CymTyr: You're quite welcome. I hear it's an excellent game, but my chances of getting around to it were very slim, and it looks like you'll enjoy the game much sooner than I. Have a great weekend.
I will, i'm into point and click adventure these day. Thanks again, really appreciate it.
Borderlands 2 if any1 is feeling very generous - BUT please note a few peeps asked before me :)
Since it's Star Wars day and both KOTOR games are on sale on Steam I would really love if someone could kindly gift the first one for me. Thanks for sparing abit of your time

PS: Thanks to Ian I now have KOTOR 2, +1.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by Zorder
I know I was one who requested BL 2 above in this thread but Ian is such a staple of this forum that I don't mind for him to pass me in line. It was a longshot anyways that if there is just one copy to gift, I'd rather he has it. Hope this doesn't come across as "brown-nosing" or anything like that but I really mean it.
Good luck Ian.
that is very generous ww_gog, thank you for the thought.
The original "Majesty" is quite amazing. Even if no gifting, I recommend you take a look.
A spare key for "Shattered Horizons" on "Steam" would be greatly appreciated. =)
Ian: Borderlands 2 if any1 is feeling very generous - BUT please note a few peeps asked before me :)
IGNORE THE FOOLS WORDS - FULFILL THE WISH IF POSSIBLE!
Ian is seeing things again, I think. :)
I have been looking to get Star Wars Battlefront 2 for a while now if anyone is feeling kind of like a god ^_^

Currently $3.39 on Steam
Post edited May 05, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
high rated
Ian: Borderlands 2 if any1 is feeling very generous - BUT please note a few peeps asked before me :)
Please get back to me, Ian ;-)
looking for unused keys HOI3, air conflicts,storm frontline nation, victoria II, making history the calm and the storm

thanks

also I need 8 signatures to give EU3 away

http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/7d7a77701f8
Post edited May 05, 2013 by buckstone
While the last hour is under way, any of the Force Unleashed games on steam would be epic! I settles for KOTOR...