It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone know if all keys got used ? (so i can mark them gone)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post2207
jl78: Anyone know if all keys got used ? (so i can mark them gone)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post2207
Both Shadowgrounds says already taken on Steam.
Spent more than I should on the current Steam Might and Magic promo so if someone can kindly gift me these I'd gladly take them.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack
Thanks!
Post edited May 04, 2013 by Zorder
Zorder: Spent more than I should on the current Steam Might and Magic promo so if someone can kindly gift me these I'd gladly take them.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack
Thanks!
LOL. I went the other way and bought the Star Wars collection. Thinking if I should do the Might & Magic promo...counting down to the last hour now.
Kyrono: LOL. I went the other way and bought the Star Wars collection. Thinking if I should do the Might & Magic promo...counting down to the last hour now.
I actually only bought Might and Magic Heroes VI Gold and Clash of Heroes + DLC because these were the only ones I was looking for :P
IF anyone has steam keys for Majesty/expansions/2 just lying around collecting dust...I'm your man. :P
So, seeing how cheap Mysteries of the Sith is, and having really enjoyed Dark Forces 2, I wondered if someone would be feeling generous and would buy the game for me.
I'd be really grateful.

Edit: I meant the Star Wars sale on steam.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by santata
Perhaps being a bit forward here but I hope it doesn't hurt to ask.
Borderlands 2 is on sale at Gamersgate for $9.99 which is the lowest its been as far as I know. On the chance someone is feeling super duper gifty, I'd be over the moon. Thanks for any consideration at this pricepoint :).
Nothing to see here.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by adambiser
Of Orcs And Men, Twin Sector, Trapped Dead, and Dead Horde please if you are feeling generous ;)
-edited-
Post edited May 04, 2013 by wormholewizards
wormholewizards: A copy of Gray Matter is more than enough if anybody in gifting mood.
Check your PM's.
Fez on Steam for me (on Steam because in these type of games I love to obtain achievement, I did the same with La Mulana and Cave Story just because I love the icons of achievements, lol XD).
CymTyr: Check your PM's.
Done, yes i'm using that alias on Gamers Gate. Replying here instead because your PM box is set to private.
CymTyr: Check your PM's.
wormholewizards: Done, yes i'm using that alias on Gamers Gate. Replying here instead because your PM box is set to private.
Sorry about that.

Check your GG account ;) Enjoy, Wormie!
Post edited May 04, 2013 by CymTyr