It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have a GG copy of Lego Batman if anyone wants it.

I was going to give it to the first person who posted grumpy cat dressed like Batman, but since that's already a meme as I just discovered with Google, I am very happy. So, whoever posts asking for it first can have it! I think I need your email for them to send the details to.
stormless: I have a GG copy of Lego Batman if anyone wants it.

I was going to give it to the first person who posted grumpy cat dressed like Batman, but since that's already a meme as I just discovered with Google, I am very happy. So, whoever posts asking for it first can have it! I think I need your email for them to send the details to.
Yes Please.
stormless: I have a GG copy of Lego Batman if anyone wants it.

+1, not interested as I own it on Steam.
Rodzaju got it. Have fun!
stormless: Rodzaju got it. Have fun!
Thank you again sir.
How does GamersGate work? Do they provide you with the games via their site/client or do they give you Steam keys?
HijacK: How does GamersGate work? Do they provide you with the games via their site/client or do they give you Steam keys?
Most of their games are downloaded from the site through their client.
Some come with steam keys....
HijacK: How does GamersGate work? Do they provide you with the games via their site/client or do they give you Steam keys?
Rodzaju: Most of their games are downloaded from the site through their client.
Is there any way of knowing which of the versions you get?
Rodzaju: Most of their games are downloaded from the site through their client.
HijacK: Is there any way of knowing which of the versions you get?
Normally, on the right-hand side of the game-page on Gamersgate when buying a game, it'll tell you what DRM the game uses.
------------
Post edited May 05, 2013 by buckstone
http://i.imgur.com/0NBENb5.png
Was wondering if someone could help me out, have been looking to get Star Wars Battlefront 2 for a while and now it's on sale for $3.39. So was just wondering if someone could help me get it and then I can pay you back with another game when I get some money in.

Let me know thanks.

Star Wars Battlefront 2
I would really like Stalker: shadow of chernobyl, have the other two so I would like to complete collection.

Thank you for even considering :)
Just here to remind you I'm looking for either Star Wars: Dark Forces , Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith , Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II or Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast , all on Steam.
Grotesque Tactics?