It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wanted to say that the GOG community is the most generous I've ever seen. I'm not gonna ask for any keys, as I've too many RPGs to plow my way through before my first child is born and I wont have anymore time for gaming.
If anybody has a spare "Bully" code. I would love to take it off of your hands.
almostagain: Dungeon Hearts - YJG6W-DL9GL-HZ592
Damn it! 1 minute too late to take it. But thanks for your generosity nonetheless. :D
Not that there is anything wrong with what you are doing. In fact it is awesome. But I'm pretty sure the ninja thread is much more suited for what you are doing. This is more or less just wishlists.

But this is merely a suggestion, you don't have to post it on the ninja thread instead, I was just merely pointing out that the ninja thread was made for exactly what you are doing.

Either way, regardless of the thread, keep being a kind member of the GOG community, it shall get you very far.
Thanks and +1, but this is already redeemed by someone.
dracomage1996: Not that there is anything wrong with what you are doing. In fact it is awesome. But I'm pretty sure the ninja thread is much more suited for what you are doing. This is more or less just wishlists.

But this is merely a suggestion, you don't have to post it on the ninja thread instead, I was just merely pointing out that the ninja thread was made for exactly what you are doing.

Either way, regardless of the thread, keep being a kind member of the GOG community, it shall get you very far.
Alright. i wasn't aware of the ninja thread. Thanks for letting me know.
dracomage1996: Not that there is anything wrong with what you are doing. In fact it is awesome. But I'm pretty sure the ninja thread is much more suited for what you are doing. This is more or less just wishlists.

almostagain: Alright. i wasn't aware of the ninja thread. Thanks for letting me know.
You're welcome, just remember, It's merely a suggestion.
almostagain: Alright. i wasn't aware of the ninja thread. Thanks for letting me know.
dracomage1996: You're welcome, just remember, It's merely a suggestion.
A logical one!
high rated
More keys:

Shadowgrounds - GONE

Shadowgrounds Survivor - GONE

Shank 2 - GONE

Zombie Driver HD - GONE
Post edited May 03, 2013 by jl78
Thanks for Shank 2!
jl78: Zombie Driver HD - ELKVK-G9A4C-ZZAZX
+DLC - DERZ4-9QRH6-ZIYID
Managed to grab those, thanks and +1.
But as stated above you should post these here.
Post edited May 02, 2013 by Zorder
jl78: More keys:

Shadowgrounds - G5ZF5-DXQZW-69ADL

Shadowgrounds Survivor - EQER8-BRCFH-VBX50

Shank 2 - DKFKN-VBH4C-C7K2L

Zombie Driver HD - ELKVK-G9A4C-ZZAZX
+DLC - DERZ4-9QRH6-ZIYID
+1 to you friend, awesome kindness.
Zorder: But as stated above you should post these here.
ah, didn't know, sry :)
more ppl gifted here in the past so that's why i always post here :)

also i'm still looking for generous souls who can offer me a key for 1 of the following :)

- Risen (either)
- Call of Juarez (1)
- Binary Domain
- La-Mulana
- FEZ
- Secret Files (2 or 3)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post2162 again this got covered with ninja keys nice as they are I still wanted to be sure this was seen ;)
Looking for Star Wars: Dark Forces , Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith , Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast , all on Steam.