It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would really appreciate any of these from the Square Enix store sale: Mini Ninjas, Quantum Conundrum, Hitman Absolution, or Deux Ex: Human Revolution. Pretty great sale going on. Thanks for reading!
Aside from NEO Scavenger I also covet Shadowrun Returns/ please if you somehow have one to spare
Post edited April 30, 2013 by SirEyeball
Trying for an IR Lunar bundle...
Anyone with a spare copy of Dungeon Hearts from IR Lunar bundle? Thanks
Shadowrun Returns is something i've had my eye on.

Also the King Arthur games.
So, hmm... I would love if somebody could get me the Groupees bundle...
I'm mainly interested in the King's Bounty GOG games, but the full bundle would be wonderful..
better yet if I could get it on my own, but I'm pretty confident that I'll be unable.. so, uh, yeah.
Thank you Ian.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Rodzaju
How does this thread work? I'm new to it and I have no idea whether I can join or not.
HijacK: How does this thread work? I'm new to it and I have no idea whether I can join or not.
Simply post your wish and hope to someone generous gift it to you ;)
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Recsam511
Would love pacific storm from the groupies bundle! Thanks
high rated
Stooner: So, hmm... I would love if somebody could get me the Groupees bundle...
I'm mainly interested in the King's Bounty GOG games, but the full bundle would be wonderful..
better yet if I could get it on my own, but I'm pretty confident that I'll be unable.. so, uh, yeah.
Check PM
I'd love to have Desura code of Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead from the latest Bundle Stars bundle if anyone doesn't use Desura and/or won't play the game. I'll also offer something in return.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by grynn
high rated
grynn: I'd love to have Desura code of Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead from the latest Bundle Stars bundle if anyone doesn't use Desura and/or won't play the game. I'll also offer something in return.
Check your PM ;)
Does somebody have a spare Back to the Future key?
Post edited May 01, 2013 by dovahcore
high rated
grynn: I'd love to have Desura code of Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead from the latest Bundle Stars bundle if anyone doesn't use Desura and/or won't play the game. I'll also offer something in return.
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Thanks man, check your PM as well :)