It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Might as well throw it out there, if anyone has a key left over from a bundle for crusader kings 2 i would love to give it a home and i'd worship you.
Niflmine: It's a long shot but http://groupees.com/retro 3$ bundle will make my day!
PM Sent
Now given away: Assassin's Creed III redeemable code for uPlay (Ubisoft's digital download service)
I got 3 requests much sooner than I expected! I gave it to the person that messaged me first, and I thank the other two for accepting an apology instead. =)
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Nyphere
Bigs: PM Sent
Thank you very much for your generosity! Have a good day kind sir!
Steam gift codes for Borderlands 2 (with Premier Club Preorder Bonus)

Please check if works...

4HUKH-8SRCP-6DMSX-4K7N9-3WBL2 - successfully "ninjaed" by iippo

7DHUQ-3BBBM-8RKQD-3NNNN-5WBL2 - activated by robb5
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Steam gift codes for Borderlands 2 (with Premier Club Preorder Bonus)

Please check if works...

4HUKH-8SRCP-6DMSX-4K7N9-3WBL2

7DHUQ-3BBBM-8RKQD-3NNNN-5WBL2
I tried to chech, But was told it's not available in my country :(
Cadaver747: Steam gift codes for Borderlands 2 (with Premier Club Preorder Bonus)

Please check if works...

i have succesfully ninjaed the first one - thank you very much!

Would you care for war of the roses or supreme commander 2 steam gift in return?

Please check if works...

iippo: i have succesfully ninjaed the first one - thank you very much!

Would you care for war of the roses or supreme commander 2 steam gift in return?
Thank you for your offer, it is very kind of you really :)

However I simply have no time left for games, at least for the moment.

Would be nice if you make someone more happy among the GOG community though

Please check if works...

te_lanus: I tried to chech, But was told it's not available in my country :(
I am deeply sorry.
Games were bough out from Ultimatum Games, they were mentioned as "international".

GOG users from South Africa and Greece were unable to redeem the codes.
And iippo from Finland just did.

I don't really get it and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Cadaver747
iippo: i have succesfully ninjaed the first one - thank you very much!

Cadaver747: Thank you for your offer, it is very kind of you really :)

te_lanus: I tried to chech, But was told it's not available in my country :(
Cadaver747: I am deeply sorry.
Games were bough out from Ultimatum Games, they were mentioned as "international".

... i had to do some VPN magic there to activate though. Steam doesnt care about regions after the activation. Not something i do regularly, but have take advantage couple times.

---

As steam gifts dont have any cdkeys to paste, i think ill do a separate giveaway thingie a bit later - so eyes open if either war of roses or Supreme Commander 1 GOLD is of interest. I wrote accidently Sup Com2, but that was thoughtless typo on my part. The first ones multiplayer is alive and well unlike the second ones as well.
Cadaver747: Thank you for your offer, it is very kind of you really :)

I am deeply sorry.

iippo: ... i had to do some VPN magic there to activate though. Steam doesnt care about regions after the activation. Not something i do regularly, but have take advantage couple times.

---

As steam gifts dont have any cdkeys to paste, i think ill do a separate giveaway thingie a bit later - so eyes open if either war of roses or Supreme Commander 1 GOLD is of interest. I wrote accidently Sup Com2, but that was thoughtless typo on my part. The first ones multiplayer is alive and well unlike the second ones as well.
What country you used for VPN?
robb5: What country you used for VPN?
I have a feeling they sold me RU-region locked version for full US retail price.
iippo: ... i had to do some VPN magic there to activate though. Steam doesnt care about regions after the activation. Not something i do regularly, but have take advantage couple times.

---

i think it was Ukraine.
Cadaver747: I have a feeling they sold me RU-region locked version for full US retail price.
OMG man I activated the second one, yes it is RU region locked but thank you so much you made my day!
robb5: OMG man I activated the second one, yes it is RU region locked but thank you so much you made my day!
Cheating the system seems to be a thing with you isn't it? Whats your Steam ID btw?
Post edited April 05, 2013 by TheTruth
robb5: OMG man I activated the second one, yes it is RU region locked but thank you so much you made my day!
TheTruth: Cheating the system seems to be a thing with you isn't it? Whats your Steam ID btw?
PM sent