It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: If anyone got the latest HB Weekly and not gonna use KF bundle, I'd love to have it.

Edit: Thanks a lot to Azgrel!
It's an awesome game I have over 250 hours put into it and I am still not done playing it, if you ever want to play let me know
Thanks JMich! I am loving Metro.

Also, thanks JouinUP, but I got one :)
keeveek: If anyone has a spare key for Red Orchestra 2 from this bundle, I would be more than happy to take it. My bank account is completely empty, and it's going to stay that way for a little longer...
Check your PMs for Red Orchestra 2! :)
I know it's kinda late but does anyone have any spare Darksiders 1 & 2 keys, I can give them a good home ^_^

Also this:
I am looking for Magic the Gathering 2013 Gold Game Pack on Steam so I can play with a friend and to maybe start a group to arranges duals kinda like a league I guess you could say.

If someone is willing to help I can give Anodyne on GoG in return, let me know thanks.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
I would be more than happy to get Red Orchestra 2 or KF from the new bundle.
OvaltineJenkins: Check your PMs for Red Orchestra 2! :)
Thank you very much! :-) I really enjoyed first Red Orchestra, I like more hardcore online shooters :-) Much obliged!
robb5: I would be more than happy to get Red Orchestra 2 or KF from the new bundle.
Check your PM

Trid: I would not mind Red Orchestra 2 or KF from latest HB Weekly if some1 have spare1. ^^
PM Sent
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Bigs
robb5: I would be more than happy to get Red Orchestra 2 or KF from the new bundle.
Bigs: Check your PM

Trid: I would not mind Red Orchestra 2 or KF from latest HB Weekly if some1 have spare1. ^^
Bigs: PM Sent
Thank you so much :D
Bigs: PM Sent
Wow, thank you very much!
If anyone has a copy of Zafehouse: Diaries from the current Indie royale bundle I would not mind giving it a home
If anyone has a spare copy of Red Orchestra 2, Killing Floor from the Tripwire Bundle, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Thanks
Post edited April 04, 2013 by anthem03
If anyone happens to have a spare key for Red Orchestra 1 or 2 from the latest Tripwire weekly Humble Bundle, I'd be so grateful if you could gift it to a desperate German guy who may only buy the censored german versions -.-

Thanks in advance to any fellow (international) GOGers!
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes while it's on sale
Post edited April 04, 2013 by te_lanus
Thank you Bigs +1
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Niflmine
Update

Organ Trail directors cut (desura)

The Newest Humble Bundle that comes with metal slug

Cat lady (desura)

Uplink (desura)

Fist Puncher (desura)