It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited August 15, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Gamersgate:

-Aliens Vs. Predator 2000 Classic
-Call of Cthulhu : The Wasted Land
The Gone Fishin' Bundle from Indie royale would be nice. Thanks!
Anyone have an extra Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 key they don't want? Thanks!
EDIT: Thanks to Ian for the gift!
Post edited August 14, 2012 by adambiser
If anyone is kind enough I would really love to play Final Fantasy 7 again and it was just released today on PC for $10 here
Ki11s0n3: If anyone is kind enough I would really love to play Final Fantasy 7 again and it was just released today on PC for $10 here
Does it have DRM? :/

EDIT: NVM, just saw it does...
Post edited August 14, 2012 by Licurg
Ki11s0n3: If anyone is kind enough I would really love to play Final Fantasy 7 again and it was just released today on PC for $10 here
Licurg: Does it have DRM? :/
Doesn't it use Securom?
Gazoinks: Doesn't it use Securom?
Yep, it use SecuROM and they screwed smt cuz many ppl have problem with running it.
Gazoinks: Doesn't it use Securom?
Yeah, I just saw the thread.
Moving over My non-GOG whislist from the Community Gifting Thread fells easier to look over two smaller lists then one huge

GamersGate
Gemini Wars

Golden axe 3

The revenge of Shinobi

Streets of Rage 3

Desura
Gnomoria

Geneforge saga
Post edited April 27, 2013 by slaktarn
adambiser: Anyone have an extra Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 key they don't want? Thanks!
check your pm :)
adambiser: Anyone have an extra Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 key they don't want? Thanks!
Ian: check your pm :)
Thank you, Ian! +1
I cant promise it has not gone, but if u want to try

Space Rangers 56RN3-AFF4P-JLXR5
My wish list, if someone feels generous :-)

STEAM
Red Orchestra 2 (66% OFF)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
ARMA II

ORIGIN
Battlefield Bad Company 2

DESURA
Wrack
Project Zomboid

GOG
My GOG wishlist

Thanks ! :-)
Post edited September 22, 2012 by benderz
If anyone from a place in or around Russia could gift me a copy of ZDSimulator, I'd appreciate it greatly. I've been wanting to support the guy but my credit card is getting denied by all of his service provider (OnPay)'s payment providers. :/

I could give back a Humble Bundle key or any $10 GOG game in return if you'd like.

Just a heads up, I used to play that game a bit. Tried again recently, and it's a ghost town. I was one of two people connected to the metaserver and there were NO players in games.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by johnki